River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Packing-month 9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Leah got a call from her mother. She groaned and looked at the clock. "ug..." It was 5:30. Her mother kept forgetting the tme difference. "Yeah?" She said. Her mom sighed. "Leah, are you still sleeping? it must be at least 10:30." Leah groweled. "More like 5:30." Her mom laughged. "Oh, anyway I was woundering if we could discuss something?" Leah nodded. "Yeah?" By this time Beck had gotten up and turned on the light. He moaned. "Ok, Leah me and your father where wondering if Ida could come for a visit?" Leah blinked. "Huh?" "Ok, We are going on a tour of europe for 2 weeks. We want Ida to come with us. It would give her an excelent oppertunity!" Leah rolled her eyes. "Mom, shes only 6." her mom sighed. "We know, but shes our only grandchild." God, she was playing that card. "Ok, when are you going?" "Two days!" Leah shock her head. "Two? Seriously." Beck smiled. Then nodded. "YES! YES! YES!" It was so early in the mourning Leah gave up. "Alright, if you want top get the tickets and flights." Beck nodded! He jumped up ran to Idas room. "Ok, mom she'll be there soon." Her mom clapped. "Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm

you know she only one....not 6.....idk really care but i think it would be easier to sitick with the normal aging prosses.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:58 pm

NO! we need them to be at least in SCHOOL asap!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:45 pm

ok, she'll be 6. I'm sorry, buts its WAY moire fun this way! :)
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 am

guys i thought we agreed awhile ago that we would age like all the adults do! i think it would be more fun that way but go read my post im just about to post ok. i hope you like that! but you have to keep up with the time and age and im not going to remind you!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:39 pm

It doesn't really matter if our people age different! If it makes it more fun, why shouldn't we? you guys can do what you want!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:58 pm

courtney, come on? This website isnt any fun when you do stuff like this. I mean youll probably let SARAH do this because with the baby thing you did....Why dont we age them how we like? what if it was proportional to the parents? Would that work????/
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:10 pm

i let srah do that because it was realistic. having people age like twice the normal speed isn't. the point of this website was to be realistic. a premature baby is normal.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:02 pm

yeah courtney, I really dont want to get in a big fight over this. I just think this site is pretty boreing. I REALLY dont mean to be mean or rude. It's just that theres nothing fun about this. No element of suprise, no ba bing. Its just normal life...I get enough of it at home. Thats why I was trying to do the thing with Winnie, or my post "We need new ideas..." I'm just getting really tierd of this. I know sarahs site is for randomness. But this site is just...plain. I think we need to spice it up. It would be ok if we didnt do the aging thing, but we need something. Or thing will be MEGA boreing. So I think we should have a poll and decide fairly. :) PLEASE dont take offence, I'm just throwing my 2 cents in.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:10 pm

CAN WE JUST QUIT WITH THE POLLS! lol, what's the point of aging them normal, if it's no fun? I mean, it doesn't really matter that much..it's JUST a website, and the point of it is to be fun!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:17 pm

ok guys i still don't know y you don't get y we don't age normaly. it would be strange to have the parent of a 20 year old be like 35! idk im getting kinda bord too.....maybe we could like idk.....completly change it in a way.......idk like make it historicl...idk just an idea im not crazy about it. and jessica to your wish im going to make a poll! lol!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 pm

No no no! listen, we make them 40 when the kids are 15, 40-15=25! See? it works! PLEEEEEEEEEASE courtney! i'm BEGGING! we really want to do this! Just our kids, not yours! why don't you want us to? It's not that important for them to age normally..I mean, it is, but, it isn't....
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:25 pm

idk francley i was kinda excited about making a new one but lets just see what everyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 pm

new what? and why does it matter what everyone esle thinks! This won't effect any of they're charactors! Why should they care! or you for that matter....
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:24 pm

a new website! sorry about that. but idk anymore it sounded fun then but now im still kinda not sure.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 pm

NO NEW WEBSITE!! ABSOLUTELY NOT! WE ALREADY HAVE MAGYK, WE ARE NOT GETTING RID OF THIS ONE NO MATTER WHAT!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME COURTNEY!! NO MATER WHAT! WE HAD ANGREEMENT! AND NOW YOU SAY THAT?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 pm

ok, i'm removing my self from this....
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Lol, I think that's smart Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm tryin to be more....chill. When I'm not at school with all the stress and stuff I'm actually pretty docile. Weirde huh?
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:31 pm

go to the chat box!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:35 pm

I am, i'll be on at 7:35. Now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Packing-month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing-month 9   Packing-month 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing-month 9
Page 1 of 1