River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Empty
PostSubject: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Rozalyn didn't feel..right. She rolled over, again and again. Her stomach hurt. Hugo rolled over, and put his arm around her. She rolled over, and shook his shoulder. He just rolled over, and started snoring. She boxed him in the ear. and he rolled over, opening his eyes. "What.." She frowned. "I...I think the baby's coming..." He nodded, and closed his eyes. She hit his shoulder. "Wake up Hugo.." he opend his eyes with a start. "Oh, sorry...what did you say?" SHe rolled her eyes. "I think the baby's coming!" He opend his eyes wider. "Really? Like, no joking?" She rolled her eyes. "YES!" He jumped up and ran over to her. He rubbed his eyes. "Ok, um.." He went to his dresser, and pulled out a pair of pants and a t-shirt, and put them on quickly...not realising his shirt was on backwards. Rozalyn was feeling worse and worse, she gripped her stomach, and breathed quickly, as Hugo ran around. He took her hand, and helped her to the car. He sped towards the hospital. Once they got there, he helped her out of the car. She walked quickly with him to the doctor's room, clutching her stomach.

After the baby was born, the doctor cleaned her up and brought her over to Rozalyn. She smiled, as a tear ran down her face. "Hugo...she's so beautiful...." Hugo smiled a huge smile, and took her from Rozalyn. "So have we decided on a name?" Rozalyn nodded. "I liked that name you came up with...and then your mother's maden name for the middle name..." He cocked his head, and then remembered it. "OH!!! you mean Meminger?" (Sorry about spelling issues..) She nodded and smiled. Rozalyn soon fell asleep. He held Liesel and smiled, as she smiled up at him. "Liesel Meminger Snow..." he shook his head. They had gone very Austrian with that one... He kissed Liesel's head. She had blonde, wispy hair like Rozalyn, but the same, deep brown eyes as Hugo. She was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:14 pm

YES!!! LIESEL MEMINGER!!!! YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm

MAKE RUDY! MAKE RUDY! NOOOOOW!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 am

But I mean, Rozalyn was pregnant before Audrey was, right? So I should wait like a little while, I guess. Trust me, I wanna make Rudy too.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

Oh yeah...I think she was...but it's been so long, does it really matter?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 pm

True, true. I guess that all the timing's all screwed up anyway!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Rozalyn smiled, and kissed Liesel on the for head. Hugo cam in, a towel over his shoulder, toothbrush in his mouth, and shaving cream on his face. "Ok, I'm heading out...are you sure your ok with her at the shop?" Rozalyn smiled. ''You bet.." she picked up Liesel. "Isn't that right darling?" Liesel smiled, and Rozalyn laughed. "All right, I'm heading out.." rozalyn nodded. She went over and kissed him, and he kissed LIesel on the forhead. "all right, see you later..." He went out the door, and jogged down to the taxie base. He saw Ed, and waved. He walked over. "How ya been?"
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Ed sighed. "Incredibly tired. Rudy is more than a handful, lemme tell you that. Audrey's on her last nerve already. But enough about me, how're you?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:44 pm

He shook his head and laughed. "Well, Liesel's been really good. We've had a little trouble, but, Annabelle is always there when we have issues...since she has 14 year old boys.." he smiled. "We should do somthing...I'll see you around.." he got in his cab, and drove off.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 am

Hugo sighed as he walked home. This was torture...he hated his job. Like, really. He passed the Bakery, and walked inside. He smiled. "Hey.." He kissed Rozalyn and then went over to Liesel. "Hi pretty girl.." he kissed her on the nose. Jane walked in, and went over to the cradle. She stuck her huge head in, and sniffed Liesel. She licked her on the face. Huog pushed her off. He never scolded her, but that was kind of going to have to change. "No Jane...you can't stick your head in the Crib.." Liesel sputtered, and smiled. He laughed, and went over to Sophie, who was sleeping in the corner. He bent down, and patted her head. She barked. Hugo went over to Rozalyn. She was making a pie. "So, how's buisness been?" She shrugged. "Good..." He nodded, then looked over at the stairs that led to the upperstory of the old shop. "Hey, do we own that part too?" She nodded. "Yeah, but, whoever owned it before left a lot of junk up there.." He beamed. "I have an idea!" He went up the stairs, and looked around. There wasn't that much junk...he picked up his phone and called his boss. He had quit his job. He spent the entire rest of the day clearing out the upper floor. He finally finished, and smiled at it. The dusty old area had linolium floors, and a back room. He looked around. It was perfect. He was so excited. He mopped around, and dusted out all the old cobwebs and such, and went back downstairs. It was late. Rozalyn had gone home with Liesel. He sighed. He was excited though. He called Shamar. "Wha- Hugo? Why are you calling so late *yawn*" Hugo smiled. "Becouse, I need your help tomorrow!" He filled Sham in. He was still smiling as he walked home.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 am

the next day:

Hugo was sweating bullets as He and sham pulled all of the new furniature up the stairs into the upper level. He smiled and looked around. It looked good. It wasn't much. There were 2 loveseats in the center of the room, on a rug. There was a coffee table too. He went into the back studio. There was all of his equipment. He smiled, and helped Sham hang the last of his artwork. He had a few of the mountains in Austria, and some of spain and his spanish horses. He had one of the boys facing away, sitting on the end of a pier, facing the sun. They were kind of a shadow in front of the sun set. They hung some more, of places around town, and one of Jane as a puppy. He smiled. He had taken a lot of time to paint them. He also made some pottery, but he enjoyed painting more. He smiled and put his few pots, and his...more abscure art on a shelf. He smiled. It looked really good. He went halfway down the stairs, and nailed a sign onto the wall. It said. "The loft" He was so excited. He had always wanted his own gallery. He hoped he would get some customers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)   Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugo and Rozalyn..whatever month it should be :)
Page 1 of 1