River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!

Go down 
+2
nevile luver 101
o there u r perry!
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 am

Hey guys!! London is AWESOME!!! It's so much fun, even though my feet are sore, and so are my legs from all the walking. Today, we went up to practically the top of St. Paul's Cathedral, so that's probably part of it. Some of the stairs were REALLY steep, and there were a TON! But it had a really great view of London. I've taken like 300 pics already, and we haven't even gotten to Sweden yet! I hope I don't break my camera lol. And you guys will NEVER guess who was sitting like, right next to me on the plane (I mean, technically, there was a tiny aisle between us) Rahul Sharma. Remember him? It was so weird!! But I was jelous because he had an empty seat next to him, so he could lay down. I was so jelous!!!!! I got about 20 min of sleep on the plane...it sucked. But ANYWAYS!! I probably won't get on again till I get back cause internet costs a bunch here. I might though idk. So BYE!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:46 am

OMG! OMG! OMG! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! COME BACK! please? please? please?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:07 am

Wow! You are so lucky! But that's wierd that Rahul was there...lol! Hope you have fun!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm

im glad your having fun! but yeha that is alitltle weird that he waS THEre...once katrina say this guy on the plain too! it was funny because he and my dad were like "r u reading harrypotter?" "yeah I just finished the 5th one!" "i liked it alittle.." "I think j.k. rowling was really good writer!" and then my mom wispers over to katrina "I think hes cute! do you like him?" and then she is like "NO!" in a whipered voice
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm

oh wow...my mom did that once! we were at nh and nick was there. He was like "OMG! HEY!" And i was like "ah...hey." And then my mom was like "Wow! Hes C-U-T-E cute!" I was like...."Um...."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:51 pm

lol awkward... :P
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:32 pm

yeah...then siera started craking up. It was pretty funny cause it was a half day and he was with his mom at the mall....and he was like, REALLY happy to see us. lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:03 pm

I would probably crack up too ^^
It's cool that he was excited to see you though!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm

I know..we did after he left.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 pm

lol, nathan was playing marco polo with these two brothers, one of them was our age, and one was his age, and anyway, they both had a REALLY funny NY accent...ANYWAY, they were like. "maco" lol...i know, I'm dumb..
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 am

lol that sounds kind of british to me...but maybe I'm thinking of it wrong
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm

I'd be more like "Mayco!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:59 pm

WHATEVER!! it was funny!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:42 pm

lol, yeah.
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Lol, that's funny.....and omg! Rahul Sharma was on the same plane as you! Yes, I remember when Ryan was on the same plane as me....he was like, having a full blown conversation with my dad, and then courtney and Mommo were pestering me about how they thought he was cute and wondering if I liked him and whether or not we ever talked at school etc. etc...but yeah, it was all kind of funny at the same time!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 am

wow.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 pm

no i didn't think he was cute katrina! for good ness sakes he was wearing flip flops from like target and was like really pale!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:14 pm

oh yes because people who dont wear like...rainbows can't be cute...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm

well guys can't wear flip flop besides rainbows! rainbows r fine but the tartget ones r like idk...foam!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 pm

courtney... you sound so shallow....lolz
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 pm

yea you do lol!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 pm

I mean if hes nice....well thats really 75% of what matters...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 pm

lol rebecca! 75%!! ok sorry that was funny :P
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 am

Well I mean...he cant be retarded or something...or live al the way in aussy! Idk...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:57 pm

lol yeah i guess... :P we're all wierd lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!   HEEYY FROM LONDON!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEEYY FROM LONDON!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next