River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Empty
PostSubject: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:03 am

Ok, I know it's Month 8 already but their wedding was in month 7, so their honeymoon needs to be in month 7 too or else it would be weird!!

Ed didn't want to do anything fancy for his honeymoon, and he didn't have enough money (or willpower) to go anywhere exotic. So after the wedding, he and Audrey jumped in the car and drove a couple hours north to London for their honeymoon. They could see Big Ben, and those dudes with the hats, and they could leave in the morning in time for the afternoon shift (Yes, Ed had work the next day...) They drove into the cheap motel and rented a room for $50. It was pretty much deserted, which was good. They went into the room. It was pretty shabby, but it would do. "So..." Audrey started. Ed went over and kissed her. And it went from there...(No condom...I am SO excited for this!!!)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:05 am

ME TOO!!! AHHH! IT'S SO PERFECT!!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:30 am

I KNOW!! YOU ARE A GENIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 pm

IKR!! JK, your a genius too kate...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:01 pm

No I'm not! I'm slow, remember??
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:21 am

OK SO ANYWAY...

Ed and Audrey woke up to a gloomy, rainy day. Audrey sighed. "When do we have to leave?" Ed glanced at his watch. It was only 7. "We have about 4 hours. My shift doesn't start till 3." She smiled. "Great, I wanna see some sights before we leave. I've never been to London before!" Ed laughed. "Neither have I, but I live two hours away!" "Whatever, let's go!" Audrey said. They saw Big Ben, and the chapel thingy that I can't remember the name of, and they waited in line to go on the London Eye, but it was like, 4 hours long, so there was no time. Sadly, they hopped in the car and returned to Riverstone Heights.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:33 am

wow kate...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 am

What? Sorry, but I wanna go on the London Eye REALLY REALLY bad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7   Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ed and Audrey - London!! Month 7
Page 1 of 1