River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle at home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle at home Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle at home   Annabelle at home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Annabelle had wanted to build a stable on they're land for a long time, to keep an eye on the horses. Sham had just finished it, and she had moved the horses into the barn two days earlier. Star was acting odd, so she went out to his stall earlie that morning when she had gone to feed. She had found him down in his stall, with colic. After getting him on his feet, she had lunged him a little, and gotten him some drugs. He was still not doing well. She went back out to the corral to check on him. "Hi there bud.." she rubbed his face, and he gave her a pitiful look as he grunted. She shook her head. "C'mon...I've got to check you out.." she pulled a glove on, and stuck her arm...in him...up to her shoulder. She hated this, but, it had to be done. She pulled her arm out, and threw out the glove. "Looks like you've still got a block buddy.." she gave him some food and water, but he wouldn't drink or eat. She was very worried about him. He eventually started eating the hay, but only nibbles. She went out, and lunged him a little more. Only a jog and walk. he passed some gas, which was better then nothing, but she was still worried about him. She kind of missed this, worrying and caring about the horses. She kind of wanted her old job back. She rubbed his face, as he tried to lay down. "no..no" She waved her hands at him. "Get up.." she heaved and pulled on him. "Get UP!" she kicked his tail. "C'mon.." she grabbed his halter, and pulled him to the side. He staggered up, and walked a moment. She shook her head. "You gotta stay up" He groaned and looked at her. She smiled sadly. "I know..." She went into the stable. "hey there cam.." she rubbed camelot's nose. She nickered in response. "You keep an eye out for Star, ok?" Cam nickered again. Annabelle laughed, and went into the house. Sham was reading the paper. "Hey, keep an eye on Star..I'm going to the barn.." He looked at her. "Why?" She shrugged. "I don't know...I just want to check somthing.." SHe smiled. He shrugged. "Ok" She smiled. "Ok,recored anything he does...even if he just farts" She laughed, and got in her car. She got to the barn, and looked at an announcement on the door. SHe smiled. There was going to be a horse auction in a few weeks. She could get Max and Erik horses then. She had always wanted to, but would tell herself that the board would be too much. She smiled, and drove back home. She sighed, and sat down. The boys would be coming home soon.
Back to top Go down

Annabelle at home
Page 1 of 1