River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed Month 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed Month 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ed Month 1   Ed Month 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Ed stepped into the apartment and shook the water off his hair like the Doorman did...in his younger days, anyway. His shift ended an hour ago, and now he was ready for some TV and sleep. He looked at the messy table. He knew he had to clean it sometime, and he REALLY didn't want to do it now....oh, okay fine. He figured it wouldn't get any cleaner until he decided to actually do something. The Doorman looked at him. He seemed to say I knew you could get over your laziness, Ed. Right, Ed thought. Don't hold your breath. With a heavy sigh and a pointed look towards the Doorman, he shoved books, papers, and things he didn't even recognize to the floor. This is how he looked at things: Do the easy stuff today, and put the hard stuff off until tomorrow...or the next day..or the next day...Among the clutter on the floor, he saw a yellow envelope. It looked familiar...He carefully picked it up off the floor. Oh yeah, it was the letter from Audrey. He hadn't read it yet! Excitedly, he tore open the envelope. Then he stared at the Doorman. This never leaves this room, he thought. Because the Doorman is an unusually smart dog sometimes. Looking down at the letter, Ed began to read. It was a pretty short letter talking about the weather, his friends Marv and Ritchie, their card games, his Ma, generic things like that. The best part was at the very end of the letter. I've missed you guys so much down here! I can't believe you've only been gone for two years, because it feels like so much longer! In fact, I miss you so much, I've decided to come and visit! I haven't decided when yet, but I have a decent amount of money saved up, and I'm working on it. I can't wait to see you! Give the Doorman some coffee for me! That's when the letter ended. Ed just couldn't believe it. Audrey was coming to visit!!! He frantically looked around. He needed to do something about this apartment if Audrey was coming. But he decided he could worry about that later. Excitedly, he jumped up to take the Doorman on a walk and get him some coffee for Audrey. Suddenly, the world seemed five times brighter now that he knew he would see his best friend again.
Back to top Go down

Ed Month 1
Page 1 of 1