River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Everwood-Month 2-10:00 PM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood-Month 2-10:00 PM Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Everwood-Month 2-10:00 PM   Sarah Everwood-Month 2-10:00 PM Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:28 am

It was very dark out, and Sarah could barely see where she was going. Play rehearsal had just ended, and she had been ready to go home, but then she had gotten a call saying that Lady had hurt her foot out in the pasture, and that she should come over. And to top it all off, Terrence had been driving her home, so now he was stumbling around behind her. Why don't they put LIGHTS in this stupid place? Sarah thought angrily. Usually she loved the rustic feel of the barn, but when it was ten o'clock at night and you didn't have a flashlight, it really stunk. She suddenly heard a loud bang and crash, and all the horses began flipping out. "Shhh!" Called Sarah, trying to calm them down as she made her way towards the noise.
"owwwww" She heard a moan.
"Terrence! Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine," he picked himself up, stumbling a bit.
"Hello?" Called a voice from the other end of the barn, and a little light popped up-a flashlight!
"Hey!" Called Sarah.
"Oh! Are you Sarah? Yeah, it's me, Mindy, the girl who owned Lady before you?" Oh great thought Sarah, that girl "Yeah, Lady was out in the field, and she hurt her foot really bad. I called the vet already, I just thought you might want to be here." Sarah sighed. So technically, she didn't even have to come.
"Umm...thanks. Yeah, just tell her to fix her foot, and I'll pay whatever it is."
"Oh, uh ok." The girl looked sad. Sarah felt bad for her, but she had to realize that she couldn't just call people randomely at ten o'clock!
"Well, thanks again, bye." Sarah grabbed Terrence's hand and they walked out to the car.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com

Sarah Everwood-Month 2-10:00 PM
Page 1 of 1