River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Sarah walked up to see if anyone was at the barn. She had called the owner of the grey mare, and they said they would be there. Oh! Someone walked by, and turned towards Sarah. It was the crazy girl with the black curly hair-oh no. "Heya! I didn't expect that you were the one looking at Grey Lady! What a coinkindink!" Sarah hated it when people said coincidence that way, but she just nodded and smiled.
"Right this way!" Said the girl. "Lady's real sweet, it's really a loss having to sell her, but I found a horse more suited to cross country, and couldn't keep them both. She's fabulous in dressage, and can jump five feet! I know amazing right?" Sarah nodded and smiled again, hoping the horse would just be good so this would all be worth it. As she neared the stall, she realized that her hopes were true. Lady was beautiful, and had a very fine-chiseled head. She looked to be Arabian.
"You like her?" Asked the girl.
"Oh yes, she's gorgeous!" Sarah looked her over, trying to find any conformational defaults. Her front feet were slightly pidgeon toed, but that wasn't a big deal.
"Wanna ride her?" Asked the girl, twisting her hair around her finger and chewing it.
"Umm...yeah I guess." They then went on to tack her up-Sarah demanded they use her tack, as the girl's tack was a little worn, and she didn't like the looks of it. Sarah then hopped on, the reins twisted between her fingers. Lady went immediately after Sarah nudged her with her legs, and she had a smooth walk. She steered well. Her trot was a little fast and bouncy, but Sarah could live with that. And her canter was wonderful too. She then tried some simple dressage movements, and jumped a few small jumps, and Lady was overall very good.
"Well, I think I'll buy her." Said Sarah as she dismounted. Lady was really sweet, and was completely worth the $6,000.
"Alrighty, you can start riding her immediately, just drop a check off tomarrow!" She smiled and waved, walking out of the barn.
How rude thought Sarah Leaving her to untack all on her own.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Annabelle came for her monthly check up on the horses. "Hello, are you looking at Lady?" She smiled at the girl, though she seemed irritated. "She's an amazing horse, in good health too...I'd love to buy her, but I think Cam would get jelouse!" She laughed as Camelot heard her name and nickered from her stall. Annabelle had finished with the horses, and was grooming Camelot. "Are you done riding? Oh, well I was about to begin, any way, I guess I'll see you later then!" she pulled out Camelot, who was much bigger than Lady, and lead her to the riding ring. It took a lot of effort to get on, but she finally made it. Camelot was very graceful for her size. She hadn't been exercised in a while, so this was good for her.

After she was done, Annabelle hosed Camelot off and put her away. She slid the heavy saddel back in place and hooked the bridel on the horn. She took off her hat and ran back out of the barn. It was a hot day, but it was around 9 at that point. "I'd better go pick up Jane..." it was a hot day, and Leah lived pretty far away. She was already sweating when she reached the street

*hint hint kate, she can walk, but if you see this PICK HER UP!*

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Mon May 04, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:36 pm

"Oh, yes we just had a wonderful ride. I actually think I may buy her." Sarah waved to the girl as she walked her horse, Camelot did she say his name was? out to the arena.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm

(a while later)

Annabelle biked down by the barn. Camelot was out in the pasture. "C'mon" She said to Abby. She lifted her out under a shady tree by the riding ring. She took out Camelot and got on bare back. She rode around while Abby watched. Abby loved watching her ride horses. Annabelle was having fun, but wished she had someone to ride with.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm

(are you signaling a guy or a friend that is not a guy?????) just wondering.... (ps i will start role playing again!)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:25 pm

IDC, it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)   Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Everwood-Month 1 (a day later)
Page 1 of 1