River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Sham

Go down 
+2
o there u r perry!
MSA is a CC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:31 pm

JON AND KATE ARE REALLY BREAKING UP! WAAA!

Sham kept his hand around Annabelle's waist as they walked through the park. They got to the lake and sat down. Annabelle smiled. She looked out across the water. "I love the beach, if it weren't so darn cold!" He laughed and kissed her on the head. "Well, you know where it's REALLY warm?" she smiled. "No, where?" He laughed. "The equater.." he laughed as she socked him in the stomach. "hey, hey, I was just kidding...what I was REALLY going to say was, Florida..." she thought a moment. "You know what, in all the time I lived in the states, I never went to Florida.." Sham smiled. "I have, my sister lives there in a bungalo...it's pretty nice." Annabelle smiled. "I'd give ANYTHING to go to Florida, or at least the beach.." He smiled. "Well, we could go next month.." she smiled. "really?" he shrugged. "Maybe, I mean, it would be a lot of money..." he thought about this a moment and winced. "But, if we pull BOTH of our paychecks together, and don't have to pay for a place to stay...we should be ok.." she smiled. "Ok, I'll plan on it.." he smiled as they sat there, holding each other, both imagining being on a hot, sunny beach in miami.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Oh, that just makes my day. Really? Seriously? Not kidding? Is it from a reliable source?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:00 pm

FROM TLC SAYING "jon and kate face each other for the first time" AND THEN SHOWING THEM STARING AT EACH OTHER FROM OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE COUCH LIKE THEY'RE GONNA KILL EACH OTHER! the interview is monday at 9 on TLC if you wanna watch it...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:04 pm

That's hilarious! I can just imagine them doing that. Lol, I can see it now...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm

ok this is from a tv show right! kate doesn't have a boyfriend right?
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:14 pm

I JUST saw that commarcial! I was like, OMG!!!! And yes, it's from Jon & Kate plus 8. I honestly have no idea what happened, but I really wanna see that show! But that was hilarious, they just sorta glared at each other...lol...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:45 pm

I KNOW! it was almost as sad of an interview as the one of poor Cullen..I'm sorry, I keep obseesing about that, but he SERIOUSLY looked like he was dying...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:36 pm

ok, did you guys know That r getting divorced? And shes filed for child abuse? So if they do, they do John will have the kids? I'm serious, it was on TLC.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:37 pm

what are you talking about child abuse! Now, if you want to talk about abuse, let's talk about that interview of Cullen, that was sad and pathetic. he was literally DYING!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:23 am

I think that Kate is just protective of her kids...she doesn't seem abusive to me.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:23 am

no, seriously they caught her beating one of the boys on tap and they are taking the footage to court. i'm not kidding....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:17 am

oh gosh...that's pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:46 pm

i know, i'm like :-( HOW COULD U!? AHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:47 am

JESSICA! DID YOU SEE THAT GAME LAST NIGHT! THAT WAS CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP AND NOW THE SERIES IS 3-0 AND THE NEXT GAME IS AT OUR PLACE BUT I CAN'T STAY UP AND WATCH IT AND THEY KEEP SCORING AND WE'RE UNLUCKY AND THEY KEEP CALLING PENALTIES ON US AND JON AND KATE ARE BREAKING UP AND EVERYTHING'S SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! But on the plus side, I just ate a doughnut!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:56 am

craps a VERY bad word. Did u hear they mioght cancle j+k+8?
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:03 am

But the new series starts like, tomorrow! They can't cancel it NOW!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:38 am

i know Kate, I saw that they where advertising 'The first talk on the couch!' on TLC. They r like playing off this or something. But yeah, they are DEFEDENTLY getting a divorce.
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:39 am

I dont even watch this show so i have no clue what yall are talking about buuuut...I hope that they are not breaking up cuz that would b sad
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:46 am

i know i <3 that show! AHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:18 am

I know! I've been watching it ALL weekend cause it's like a marathon and they CAN'T cancel it they just CAN"T!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:27 am

i dout they will "cancle it" but just maybe jon+8, and Kate in jail. Maybe, she was having an affair with the body gaurd!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:21 am

...... no comment
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:23 am

Isn't this supposed to be the park? why are you all talking about jon and kate plus eight? lol yes I realize that I joined the conversation too but we really should talk about this kind of thing in chatting dont u think?lol
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:25 am

thx caroline! she is right i think i might lock this post but you guys can just post about this under chatting ok! :)
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Sham
Page 1 of 1