River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and SHam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Annabelle tossed and turned, as best as she could anyway. Her leg was itching, and she was very umcomfurtable. Right at that moment she hated Leah and Beck with every fiber of her being. While they were in God knows where together MARRIED, she was layed up in bed rest, while her fiance' was fretting, and having an emotional breakdown. She wanted more than anything to be at her wedding, as she would have been that day...she sighed. Sham came back in. He didn't look well. "How are you?" she smiled. "I'm fine! Would you stop worrying?" he nodded absentmindedly. "What is wrong with you..." He shook his head. "What? oh...nothing..." She was worried about him. "Ok...well...what did you want?" he was confused for a moment. "what? oh! Nothing..just checking.."he shook his head. "Anyway..." he looked around. She sighed. "Oh, you wanna get up?" She smiled and nodded. He went over to her and put an arm under her legs and her head and lifted her. He put her on the couch in the sunny living room. "there you go..." he sat next to her. She kissed him on the cheek, but he didn't seem to be paying attention. She frowned. "are you sure your alright?" He shook his head. "Hugo asked me to go bowling with him but I said-" Annabelle cut him off. "Yes I hope.." sham looked at her. "Sham, you have been here for HOURS....I'm fine!! You just go...ok?" he nodded. "yeah yeah, ok.." Annabelle shook her head. "well are you going tgo go?" He got up. "oh,oh, oh yeah..bye then...yeah.." he put on his jacket and headed out the back door. She rolled her eyes. "WRONG DOOR!" he turned abruptly and nodded, heading out the right door.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Annabelle sighed. She was kind of worried about Sham, and really wanted him to get out of his funk. He must have been really worried about her, becouse he was acting extremely wierd. She shook her head and layed down. She hoped he would come home soon. She was bored. She sighed and looked around. It was boring by herself. She decided to imagine what she and Sham would be doing in Austria at that moment....probably looking around the barn, and watching hugo paint, and doing whatever. She sighed, and waited for him to get home.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Sham came though the door. "honey?" she looked up. "I'm still here, what, did you think I'd run away on you?" She laughed, but he didn't. He ran his fingures thorugh his hair. He only did this when he was really stressed. He sighed and sat on the couch. Annabelle sat up, and let him rest his head on her shoulder. She rubbed the side of his head. "it's all right, what's got you so stressed?" He shook his head. "nothing...don't worry..." he kissed her and got up. "Hey, I've got to run...some..grocery shopping..yeah...anyway, I'll see you..." he got up and tucked her in as he left. He sighed. He hated leaving her. But, if he wanted to make his deadline, he would have to be faster than that...he shook his head, and headed to the store.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Wait, seriously, why is he so stressed?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 pm

YOU WILL FIND OUT!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Sham came home late. He found Annabelle, and smiled. He picked her up. "Wake up sleepy head..." she smiled at him. "Let's get you to bed..." he put her in bed and kissed her good night. He went into the spare room and fell asleep. He sighed, tomorrow was the big day and Annabelle had no idea. He and Hugo would get ready at his apartment, while Rozalyn got Annabelle ready. She would ride in on Cam (so she wouldn't have to walk) and get off at the alter (There was a chair for her). She would have edelwiess in her hair, and he would have one on his shirt. Hugo would be the best man, and Roz would be the bridesmaid. He sighed. It wwould be nice, but he was worried still. Rozalyn had promised that the cake would be great. It had edlwiess too. Then, they would go to Austria, and stay on her mom's ranch in the old guest cottage. He sighed. He hoped it would all go well.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Sham woke up before Annabelle, and rubbed his head. He yawned, stretched, and went to the door. Rozalyn and Hugo were standing there, waiting. Rozalyn smiled. "Thanks Sham.." he nodded. "no, thank YOU.." she went in as he walked out. Hugo laughed and tumped him on the back, in an attempt to wake him up. Sham sighed. Rozalyn went into Annabelle's room. She rubbed her back. "Wake up..." she hook her head and rolled over. She jumped. "rozalyn?" Rozalyn laughed and nodded. "C'mon, I've got a surprise for you.." They ate breakfast together, and then Rozalyn drove Annabelle to the hair dresser. Annabelle was still confused. The woman put her hair up with a tiara and put, of course, some edelwiess in her hair. Rozalyn got her hair done too. She drove Annabelle back and helped her put her dress on. She smiled. "you look great!" Annabelle was completely confused. "What's going on!" Rozalyn smiled. "your getting married..." Annabelle squeeled. Rozalyn looked at her watch. "I've got to get you to the barn.." Annabelle looked at her. "The..BARN?" Rozalyn smiled. "yup...oo, and get the cake there..." She got Annabelle in the car carefully. "Let's go.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annabelle and SHam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and SHam   Annabelle and SHam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and SHam
Page 1 of 1