River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle sham

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle sham Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle sham   Annabelle sham Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 am

Annabelle laid out the picnic blancket and started eating her sandwich. Sham sat for a moment, not eating yet. Annabelle put down hers. "Aren't you gonna eat?" He nodded absentmindedly. "yeah...yeah..." She rolled her eyes and continued to eat. Sham started eating finally. He turned around. "So, when was the due date?" She thought a minute. "either next month, or this month...I don't remember..." Sham nodded. "we should start fixing up that room.." Annabelle nodded. "I already got a crib and changing table..." Sham smiled. "What about bedding?" She shrugged. "I don't know...I want it to be a surprise...weather it's a boy or a girl.." sham nodded. "Then, either green or yellow..." She looked at him funny. "Well, green and yellow are both boy and girl colors.." she laughed. "yeah, better than pink.." He smiled and ate a strawberry. "these are good.." Annabelle nodded. "yeah, but, I need to go picking...we're running low.." Sham nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle sham   Annabelle sham Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:31 am

wait, was it month four or month five when she started? If it was month four than she is due next month (it's technically month six) Woah!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com

Annabelle sham
Page 1 of 1