River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and cam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Annabelle walked into the barn. She smelled in the sweet smell of leather, and hay. She walked over to Camleot. "Cam, guess what, we're going back to Austria! Aren't you excited?" Camelot had been only one of the horses bred at the now slightly famous stud farm. She looked at Annabelle with big eyes. Annabelle noticed Tony was gone. "well, that's odd.." She petted camelot on the nose. "well, I hope Star's happy if he's in heaven.." She walked over to Gigi, who had been Star's buddy. She had been franticly surching for him since he had been "lost". Star's own father, a spanish stud that traveld around, being bred at different farms, was staying at her mother's ranch for a week too. Hugo had had his own Spanish stud farm there for a while. It wasn't really a "farm" but him and his 3 horses, living off of barley any money.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Sarah trotted back up to the barn from a trail ride, and she heard Annabelle talking to her horse, Camelot.
"What!?" exclaimed Sarah after hearing what she said, "Your moving back to Austria? You can't Annabelle! We would all miss you sooo much!" Sarah looked at her with pleading eyes. She didn't know Annabelle all that well, bust she still didn't want her to be gone!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Annabelle turned around and laughed. "oh, no, I'm not moving back, as much as I'd like to..." she thought about it a moment, she really did miss Astria, even if it WAS extremely cold, it was also extremely beautiful. "We're getting married there!" she was happy, and excited to show all of her friends her old stud farm!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Just then, Ed and Audrey led Star into the barn with the Doorman following behind. He looked around for the moment, and Ed sorta recognized Annabelle from the party, so he decided she'd be a good place to start. "Stay here, I'll be right back." he told Audrey. He went up to Annabelle. "Um, hi, you're Annabelle, right? Well, see, we found this horse in the park, and he looked...well like this. So we brought him here. The thing is, we don't know much about horses, so could you help us out? He's not our horse, but we can find his owners once he's better again." He looked back at Audrey and she smiled. "So will you help us?" He asked Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Annabelle started to turn around. "of course I'll help you Ed..." she saw Star. " STAR " she screamed and got her cell phone out as fast as possible. "Ok, if you've ever wanted to see a grown man cry, stick around." Hugo was irritated at her already. "Hey, Hugo, I need some help down at the barn....it's REALLY important....thanks.." she winked at Ed. Hugo got out of the car and wearily walked up to her. He saw Star, and by golly he DID cry. "STAR!! OH STAR! STAR!!" he grabbed the horse around the neck and wept into his neck. Gigi nickered from her stall. Hugo looked at Star. "You look aweful boy!" he turned to Annabelle. "Where did you FIND him!" She laughed and pointed to Ed. Hugo could have hugged him, but he didn't. He shook his hand. "thank you, oh thankyou a million times!" he smiled. "The 3,000 are yours! I'll get em' to you at work some day.." he smiled as he put Star in his stall. Annabelle shook her head. "Hugo, you go do somthing, be happy..." he smiled. "I am VERY happy!!" and left.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Ed smiled. "No, you don't have to give me-" but by then Hugo was gone. He shook his head and turned to Annbelle. "Believe it or not, I really was happy to help. And Audrey helped too!" She waved and walked up to them. "Hey, I'm Audrey. Ed's friend from Australia. I just came up here to visit for a month or two! This is a really nice town you've got here! Anyway, it was nice meeting you." She laughed. "And your brother." "We're just glad we could help you find your horse." Ed summed up.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Sarah began to answer Annabelle, but was soon cut off by Ed entering the barn with-STAR! Sarah didn't know the horse very well, but she knew that she had been missing for months, and that everyone thought she was dead. She smiled at the joy in Annabelle's face, and began untacking.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Annabelle smiled at Audrey, and Ed. "Oh, thank you guys so much...2 months..wow, that's a long time..hey, have you ever been to Austria? Well, if you couldn't tell from the accent, that's where I'm from!" she laughed as she soaked and scrubed Star's leg. She wrapped it and slinted it. She went to put in an IV, when he collapsed. She gasped and lifted him into a sling. "Whoa there big boy...your not doin too hot.." she got him a little food. "poor fella..." she stroked his sweaty head. "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Ed shook his head. "No, no I've never been to Austria. Hear it's cold up there." He paused. "Well, if you don't mind, I'll just be going....well somewhere, anyway. But it was nice meeting you. I was happy to help." He pulled on Audrey's arm cause it didn't seem like she wanted to leave. "C'mon, you should leave her with her horse." he mumbled under his breath, then she nodded. "Let's go, Doorman!" he called, and off they went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annabelle and cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and cam   Annabelle and cam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and cam
Page 1 of 1