River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and co.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and co. Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and co.   Annabelle and co. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Sham was nervous. "Are you sure this is a good idea...they're only 2 weeks old.." Annabelle shook her head. "They're fine..." Camelot wasn't so sure either. The little babies on her back were bouncing up and down. "See, they're fine.." She was sitting on the horse, holding the babies in her arms. They couldn't sit up yet, becouse they weren't old enough. Sham was sweating. "Um...ok, yeah, it worked, now let me have them.." she sighed. "here you go.." she handed him Liesel. "Fine, now can I just ride with him ? he's in no danger! C'mon." she walked off on Camelot with Max. He started gurgling, making spit go down his shirt. "See, he's happy.." sham nodded. "uh huh...um, can I take him now?" She groaned and shook her head. "fine...." she handed Max off. She got off of Camelot. "Don't worry, I'll make them master riders yet.." he nodded and laughed. "Yeah, I was REAL worried.." She shook her head. Sham loaded max into the car, while Annabelle got Liesel. She kissed Liesel on the cheek and got in the car. She drove. Sham shook his head. "I need to get you a new car.. " She laughed. '' Yeah, ok..." He smiled as they drove home.
Back to top Go down

Annabelle and co.
Page 1 of 1