River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Empty
PostSubject: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Leah knock hard on the door. Camile walked out in her PJ's. "What!" She said. Leah started to cry. "I kissed him." "Who beck?" Leah just cried harder. Camile pulled Leah into her dimly lite home. "Leah who?" Leah shook her head. "I kissed hugo!" Camile ghasped. "Why! What are you and Beck over!?" Leah bite her tonuge. "No, I dont know it just....Happened. Then Beck called me a slut and ome guy through a paper at me and I slept on the bench and-" Camled stopped her. "You can stay here as Long as you like." Leah nodded. "Thank you." Camile hugged her. "I'm SO sorry that happened. Was he a good kisser?" She asked. Leh punched her. "When I wasnt wildl drunk." Camile laughed. "Yeah, tugila can do that to a person." Leah looked up. "My weddings in 2 weeks. What am I going to do?" Camile shrugged. "i would call him. Fistly, then talk." Leah nodded. "Probably." She glanced at the clock. It was 8. She dialed his number. On the third ring he picked up.
Leah-"Hello?Beck?"
Beck-"Yeah, what?"
Leah-"We need to talk."
Beck-"ABout what?"
Leah laughed.-"About us."
Beck- "ok."
Leah-"I love you beck, I am endlessly and boundlessly in love with you."
Pause.
Beck-"I love you too."
Leah-"So whats the problem?"
Beck-"WHATS THE PROBLEM!? WHATS THE PROBLEM!? Leah you cheated on me."
Leah nodded.-"I know, but I need you. I love you. I want to have a family with you."
Beck-"I do too Leah. But you cant cheat on me."
Leah nodded. -"NEVER."
Beck-"Ok, I'll see you tomarow for work."
CLICK
Leah smiled at Camile. "Its still on." Camile hugged her. "He loves you?" "Yeah." She said dreamily. Then quikly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Awwww! That's so sweet (:

sorry about not roleplaying courtney-i had to say that!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:22 pm

I know, right?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:33 pm

IDK, it's not that AMAZING, I mean...you'd think they'd have more issues...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh come on, its not like they solve everything with marrige.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:01 pm

wait, I changed that, didn't you read it?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm

where shes having second thought?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:04 pm

no...she refused him and socked him in the face and ran off...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:09 pm

ok, yeah just read that
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:12 pm

oh, good I'll be RIGHT back, I got dinner :)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Ding dong! Sarah tapped the doorbell to the apartment. Terrence stood behind her with the basket of wedding invitations. Sarah and Camile had been really close friends back in high school, and although Sarah hadn't seen her in forever, she felt like she should invite her to the wedding.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Camile opened the door. It was an old friend from colledge. "Oh, hi." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:37 am

"Hey!" Sarah grabbed the invitation out of the basket.
"Hope you'll be there!" She smiled and waved-they had to hurry. They still had 32 more invitations to give out, and it was getting late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5   Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah, Camiles house-mounth 5
Page 1 of 1