River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sham and Annabelle month 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Sham and Annabelle month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sham and Annabelle month 4   Sham and Annabelle month 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Annabelle was sitting with Sham on the sofa again. She kissed him on the cheek. "I just want you to guess what Hugo did.." Sham rolled his eyes. "What, besides give me a black eye?" Annabelle laughed. "He he had the gaull to PROPSE to Rozalyn! I mean, can you BELIEVE it?" Sham thought a moment. "yeah, I can" Annabelle was confused. "what?" Sham shrugged. "It does seem like the only thing he could do to prove that he loves her.." Annabelle was histarical. "Love her? What does that have to do with anything! He CHEATED on her!" Sham shrugged. "Yeah, but, if he really loves her, does any of that really matter?" Annabelle huffed. "Well, I mean, well, yeah...but, I mean, think about how she has been treated? And then he does it back to her?" Sham though a moment. "Well...but did Dirk try to get her back?" Annabelle rolled her eyes. "Well..no, but, STILL?" Sham put his hands up. "Still what! I mean, if he loves her, what the heck to we care what he did before!" Annabelle sighed. "I guess..." Sham chuckled. Annabelle looked at him. "And...I don't know,...maybe you could start letting him live with you again?" Annabelle shook her head quickly. "NO, that is out of the question..." Sham rolled his eyes and sighed as he put his arms around her and started rubbing her shoulders. "Well, how about a different topic?" Annabelle shrugged and nodded. "So...wear are we going in Austria?" Annabelle smiled. "Oo!! well, my mom lives on a stud farm a few miles outside of Salzburg...it's in the mountains, and is just BEAUTIFUL...it's an old stone house and barn, and has been there for YEARS...it's amazing!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Sham and Annabelle month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sham and Annabelle month 4   Sham and Annabelle month 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Annabelle yawned as she woke up. "what the.." she looked around. She was on the couch, and the TV was on. She was sitting on Sham's lap, and they were both still in they're clothes. Annabelle started to snicker. They had talked all night long, and just fallen asleep. She got up and stretched. Her clothes felt scratchy and irritating. She went into the kitchen and made coffee. She yawned as she poured herself a cup of coffee. Sham had woken up by then and shuffled into the kitchen. Annabelle laughed as she handed him a cup of coffee. She stretched. "I'm going to get some clothes out of my car.." she had packed some extra clothse in her car...just in case (Lol, my dad has: gloves, hat, 2 sets of clothes, water bottle, peanuts/cashews, toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush, and flash light...and if you ask him about ANY of it, he just says "just in case"...I think he's planning on running away on us...) She ran back and put on the old jeans and sweatshrit. She yawned as she brushed her hair and put on her tennis shoes. She stretched and yawned again. "what's today..." sham laughed. "no really..." he laughed again. "WHAT?" he pointed to the calander. "just 5 DAYS!! WHAT!" he nodded. "but it feels like we just got BACK from a trip!" he shrugged. "We should go see if your dress has arrived " Annabelle nodded wearily. "I've got to get a way to farry Cam all the way to Austria." Sham laughed. "Are we really bringing her?" Annabelle nodded fearcly. "Abby too..." He shrugged. "All right, all right, I got ya.." he went and got dressed too, and they went out in her car to pick up her dress.
Back to top Go down

Sham and Annabelle month 4
Page 1 of 1