River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elise-month 5- 3:00 pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cab53
Admin
cab53

Elise-month 5- 3:00 pm Empty
PostSubject: Elise-month 5- 3:00 pm   Elise-month 5- 3:00 pm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Elise went over to midnight's stall and lead him out and got him all tacked up. when she was putting the saddle on it slowly came down and selted on his back perfecly. then a hand came up on it and startened it out. Elise wondered who that was until they came around and she could see that it was Oliver. her heart almost stopped. she pondered for words "uh....er....um....thanks..for helping..." she said with a timid smile and shug of her sholders. he genley patted midnights neck and said"so do you want to take a ride in the feid? i'll take my sister's horse. " Agian she was speackless. she couldn't tell if he was being nice or if he liked her or something. "ah....sure!" she decided and ran her fingers through midnight's mane still locked on Oliver's gaze he was wearing those tight pants and tall boots with just perfect sort of shaggey kinda light brown hair. he looked back over at her "ok then! let me just get out Togo (his sister's horse) ok." they got all tacked up and then mounted and rode out onto the lush grass feild and cantered down the hill and through the tree clearing and out by the small pond. once they came down to a walk oliver came closer to Elise and midnight. "so was that fun?" he asked rasing his eyebrows. "oh yeah it was lots of fun!" she said smiling. "good!" oliver said a grin crossing his face "i've always wanted to see how your hair lookes in the wind." elise looked over as he reached over and held a lock of it in his hand his voice dropping. she didn't dare move she wnted this moment to last. "it's a gorgous color....."he said in a very soft voice. very adruptley he turned and went back to the clearing and cantered back to the barn. Elise despratley cantered after him not wanting to be left behind. They didn't speak to one antohter until elise was about to leave. "Elise! Wait!" oliver called after her. she stopped and turned "um...to you want to meet again for like dinner or something....." he looked kinda embarased. Elise kinda felt like he was demanding it, but she liked that. "sure!" she said blushing a bit "tomorow." and then she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net

Elise-month 5- 3:00 pm
Page 1 of 1