River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah anbd BecK!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah anbd BecK! Empty
PostSubject: Leah anbd BecK!   Leah anbd BecK! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Beck had hierd movers. they had moved everything that day. Beck and Leah stayed atone of Becks friendss house. While Lily stayed at Camiles. Beck left for work. Leah had quite because she did not want to work if she didnt need to. She pointed at where the movers should unload things. They had one master bed, an office, and a Babyroom. Leah started to unload their things from boxes. she set up pictures and knicknacks. Leah ploncked down on the new couch. It was a soft blue microfiber. At five she got up and started making dinner. There where salamon steaks with a cold pasta salad and veggies. She brushed her hair, then clicked on the baby channle. It was sort of boring. Leah was feeling pregnent thugh. She had bought new pants. She already weight 15 pounds more. It was very icky. At that moment she jumped up and barfed in the toilet. She no longer was hungry. Beck came home. "LEAH! LEAH! He called. Finnaly he found her cureld up on the bed. He sighed at laid next to her. "are you ok?" He asked. She nodded. "Just a little sick." He frowned. "Ok..." She smiled. "I made dinner. Please, just go eat without me." Beck shock his heaf. "No, you need me." She smiled. "Please, I just want to be alone. PLEASE." He frowned. "Ok, But do you need anything?" She sighed. "No Beck, please leave." He sighed and left.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah anbd BecK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah anbd BecK!   Leah anbd BecK! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:27 am

Way later that week...

After the phonecall Leah sat on the bed She felt fat, and ugly. Beck was normaly a good calmer. Leah did'nt know what to do. She thought that what Beck did was awfuly selfish. She laid on her back looking up at the celing. Then sighed. If only I could get away... she thought. Then she remeberd her mother. She was in norway in thier summer house! Leaah smiled. Her mom would surely take her in for the montj, and if anything happened Beck wouild be only a 3 hour flight away! Leah dialed her mom. She anwserd. "Yeah darling?" Leah heaved a sigh. "Hey mom, I was wondering if I could stay up with you for the month? Becks got a buisness trip to paris and I don't want to be all alone...pregnent." Leah's mom smiled. "PREGNENT!? What?" "Yeah mom, I'm 3.5 months." "Oh, yes...OF COURSE! Please come!" Leah nodded. "Ok, I'll be in tonight I'll call when I get to the airport" "Um, tonight?" Leahs mom questioned. "Yeah, befr I get anymore pregnent!" They laughed. "Alright then...see ya." Leah checked on flights. There was one leaving in 45 minutes. She stuffed a bunch of clothing and toletrys into her bag. Then wrote a note for Beck. Dear Beck, I've decided to stay with my mother in her cottage vup in norway a little village called funtow. I've got my cell, I'll call once I get in. vThen called a cab. Leah finnaly borded without a minute to spare. It was a long relentless flight. Finnaly after 10 hours around 11 she flew in. She called her mother. "Hey I'm In and I'm taking a cab rto you." "Ok, see you in 3 hourse then." Leah hailed a cab. She had bad jet lag, and her ankles where very swollen. Finnaly he pulled up to a stone mantion, with a lake and pool and dock. She paid the man 200 an rang the bell. Iy was 2 and very lqte. Her mother came out dresses in a rbe and socks. She looked at her. "my, you have gown fat1" Leah laughed. They sat at the mission style furniture and drank hot coco. "Oy, I'd best be getting to bed." Leah murmerd. "Ok, also how long do you plan on staying?" "About a month." She nodded. "Ok, well...Of to bed then!"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah anbd BecK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah anbd BecK!   Leah anbd BecK! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:41 am

Beck came home around six. He tried to smell the food thart was normaly there when he got home. Odd, maybe she wanted to eat out? He saw a note on the TV. He was reading it...Dear Beck, I've decided to stay with my mother in her cottage vup in norway a little village called funtow. I've got my cell, I'll call once I get in. He ghasped. Leah had up and left him...He called her cell. No anwser. He knew she was on a plane by now. He sat aT THE TABLE. Maybe he had been unfair to except that job. He whisled for Lilly. Then realised her crate was gone. He frowned. She took the dog too! His flight was at two that night. Beck called for chinese and pcked. Leah had rumudged through EVERYTHING. He sighed as he heavec out his trunck. Beck packed it. Then he tried to catch some z's. But misrably failed. At 12 he got up and borded his flight around two. He reatched Paris. around lunch. He was tierd. Beck took a cab to the school, then washed up before his meeting. He walked in. "Oh, mr. Beck please come, sit down." He nodded. "So, lets discuse exactly what you have agreeded too." "Okay." Then man handed him a paper. "Here is a list for the month, you will have sundays off. Of course to go to church and such." Beck nodded. He was'nt religiose but a day off was nice. "Ok, so will be staying at Madom fuses house. It may not be the best accomadations but considering such short notice." Beck nodded. "Yes, that sounds fine." "Ok, then you ewill have 150 a day to spend on food." Beck smiled. "Alright." "Well, here are directions to the house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leah anbd BecK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah anbd BecK!   Leah anbd BecK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah anbd BecK!
Page 1 of 1