River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sham at the work sight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Sham at the work sight Empty
PostSubject: Sham at the work sight   Sham at the work sight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Sham wiped his forhead. He was sweating his tail off. He was on the roof of an almost finished house. He hammered away at the hot, tar shingles. He sat on the edge of the roof, and wiped his forhead again. he drank the last of the water, and rubbed his sunburned shoulder. Annabelle wondered how he got so tan...well, he was born with most of it..but his unforgivable job didn't help. Suddenly, his boss came out. "SHAM!! GET BACK UP THERE AND FINISH THAT ROOF!" He nodded, and got up. He whiped his face with his shirt. He picked up his phone. He called Annabelle. "Hello?"

"hey...what do you need.." he shrugged
"Um, well..I'll be home late tonight...this roof is gonna take days.." she laughed
"well, finish it tomorrow then.." he laughed.
"all right..but, I'll be very tired when I get home.." she smiled
"that's ok...we don't need you to run laps with us" Sham was confused
"We..who are you-..OH!! nevermind.." she laughed
"alright...see you tonight.."
"See you.."
He hung up and sighed, picking up his hammer and sticking some nails into his mouth, and started putting on the rest of the shingles.
Back to top Go down

Sham at the work sight
Page 1 of 1