River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed Kenedy Month 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed Kenedy Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ed Kenedy Month 2   Ed Kenedy Month 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Ed and the Doorman just got back from their walk, and to his surprise there were 3 messages on the phone. That was strange, since the only people that would want to call HIM lived thousands of miles away. He pressed play. "ED YOU IDIOT! WHY WON'T YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!" That had to be Ma. "I was GOING to call to see how you were, but since you're OBVIOUSLY ignoring me, I'll just have to YELL at you INSTEAD!" Ed rolled his eyes and started digging in the fridge while the message played. "HOW could you be so IDIOTIC as to LEAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE and then DROP OUT AFTER HALF A FRICKIN SEMESTER!!! And now that you're gone there's NO ONE to pick up my dang COFFEE TABLE from the shop!! And guess who's fault it is? YOURS! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT! GOODBYE ED!" Well. Good to see that she was feeling like herself. The next message started playing. "Hello, there. This is Reverend O'Reilly. I know this is sort of out of the blue, but I miss you down in Australia. The turnout at my church has really improved since you helped me. More people learning the Word of God is a blessing, isn't it, Ed? I was just calling to see if you were still doing good things. I sure hope you are. I think we all miss you down here, all the people you've helped. I want you to make a difference in England like you did in Australia. May the Lord be with you, Ed." (that probably won't make any sense to anyone but Jessica, but it's all in the book) That was just what he needed to cheer him up. And not sarcastically, either. He loved to hear from the Reverend. Ed was glad they were keeping in touch. The last message began. "Ed, hi." Ed laughed from joy. This was Audrey. "Oh, Ed, I want to hear your voice so much! Even on the answering machine, I was so glad it wasn't just a beep! You said your name, and I loved it." Her voice shifted. She was obviously embarrassed. "Anyway, I was calling about my visit. If I work hard, I'll be there in the next 3 or 4 months. And trust me, I'm working just as hard as I can. I'm taking double shifts to try to earn more. But I just can't wait to see you again! Call me if you can, or write, or e-mail! I just want to hear from you!" A pause. "I should probably go now. Long distance calls are expensive." The call ended there. This was fantastic! Audrey was coming! And he ticked his mom off! This was a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ed Kenedy Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ed Kenedy Month 2   Ed Kenedy Month 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:31 pm

AWW! the reverend!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed Kenedy Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ed Kenedy Month 2   Ed Kenedy Month 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:28 pm

I know! I love that guy!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ed Kenedy Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ed Kenedy Month 2   Ed Kenedy Month 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm

lol, so do i!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ed Kenedy Month 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ed Kenedy Month 2   Ed Kenedy Month 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ed Kenedy Month 2
Page 1 of 1