River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah and the pups-week 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah and the pups-week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Leah grabbed the crate, and collin. She held Lilly in one hand. By now they where all awake. Collin was happy. Judi could finnaly see his home. He waltced proudly into it. Leah opend up the crate and let her out. Judi timidleyt steeped out and ran towards collin. He beamed at her and Juped on the couch. You'l LOVE this! He wagged his tail and barked. SERVENT! SERVENT? Judi meekly jumped up. Leah clicked the Tv on and went to her fridge. Dry...except the leftovers from italian. How long ago had that been? Days...or hours. She shrugged and heated it up. As she did, Lilly slowly woke up. Leah sighed and took her too her bed room. KLilly crawled over to the corner and left a present. Leah screamed! "SHHH! You dirty fox!" She grabbed Lilly by the dscruff and sat her outside. Wait...What did I do wroung? Leah shut the bavk door. "UG!" Her food dinged. She scrunged for a fork and a dirty plastic spoon. She washed it and ate. Lilly sat at the doorr scratching it. She screamed. LET ME IN!@ LET ME IN!!! Leah kicked the door. Lilly backed up and cept barking. Leah finnaly opened it. Lilly raced in and ran to her fet. Leah qalmost kicked her as she walkled. Lilly winded in and out. Leah looked down at her and placed her in the tub. Lilly scrammbeld around imn the tub and barked. Leah cleaned up the poo and feathched Lilly. There was more pee. Leah growled at Luilly who constantly barked. Judi, dd not care. Lilly scretched. Leah searched through the loset loked for a box. Finnaly she found a boxc that a pair of boot had come in. She grabbe Lilly from the tub by her scruf and shock her. "SHUT UP!" Lilly barked louder. Leah dumped her in the box, then into her large closety. It was dark, and after 15 minutes of scratching and barking Lilly fell asleep. Leah tuned the Tv down and fell asdkeep.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Annabelle knocked on the door, she hoped Leah wasn't asleep yet. "LEAH! OPEN THE DOOR! I GOT SOME FOOD FOR THE PUP, YOU'LL HAVE TO FEED IT EVERY FEW HOURS AND I NEED TO SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE THE FORMULA!" she hoped Leah knew what she was getting into, letting a baby animal that young into her house. Annabelle had had to hand raise both Abby and Jane since about 2 weeks old. She knew the rigorus job of feeding every 3-5 hours...and it was TOUGH....she wanted to see the pup at least, since she knew that the grown one would be ok.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Collin looked up at the door then back to the Tv. Lilly started screaming her head off. HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! Leah screamed from ther bed room. "SHUT UP!" She buried her face in the pillow. Lilly cept omn barking, soon Jdi came imn. It was aa song. Leah groqweld as she heard the door. She slipped on her slippers and opend the clset in wich lilly was in. She had "soiled" it to the point it was dripping on the floor. Leah snareld ansd grabbed Lilly by th\e scruff. "Stupid thing..." She heard the door agian. "I"M COMING!{" She screamed as she through out the box. She opend the door. It was annabelle. Lilly started barking again. Leah clutched her scruff. Lilly jut loudend. Leah "placed" Her down on the grass to go to the bathroom. "Go pee" She said very sternly. Lilly wandered arounbd the yard sniffing. Leah sighed. "GO PEE!" She was very irritable by that point. Lilly ran back and started licing her. She grabbed her and held her imn one hand. She was nopt polight. "What?" She asked looking at Annabelle. She was very annoyed and lilly had just peeded on her.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Annabelle was extremely startled, and upset. "what a pig! I can't believe you would treat an orphand fox pup like that! What all did you DO to her? She is a complete mess, and looks hungry! I'm taking her, and if I see you doing ANYTHING bad to the other one, I'm taking her too!" She scooped up lily in her arms (you can roleplay for lily) and pet her head. "Come here sweety, come away from that mean old witch." she carried her, caressing her, to her house. Annabelel called back. "HUGO SAID HE WANTS YOU TO COME OVER TOMORROW MORNIGN!" she smiled at herself. Rozalyn would be there, and it would freak mean old Leah out!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Leah shock her head. "Whatever." She mumbeld. She was too anoyed by that point to care. Lilly watched Leah walk away. She started barking as loud as she could. She did not recognise who was holding her. She cept barkng untill her little voice was burned. Lilly struggeld around as much as she could. She could not brake free. Lilly jumped up at Annabelles face and bit her. She lossend hert grip and Lilly jumped down in a crummple on the side walk. She screached as loud as she could. Leah turned around and sighed. Lilly tried to get up but ended up rolling into a pile of leaves. She howeld as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Annabelle shook her head. She felt terrible she had scared the pup. "Come here little one, I'll bet your hungry.." she grabbed the bottle of formula she had already made. "Here ya go.." she lifted up Lily tenderly and gave her the bottle. "Shhh...your ok...shh..don't worry..." she would never get upset at an animal, well, exept Jane, but who can blame her? She walked to her condo. She took Lily strait to the sink and slowly dried her, she was very sweet and tiny, but also very dirty. She toweld her off and got out a basked that once had been Jane's...when she had FIT in it...she laid some blankets in it, and put the pup in it, she knew she would soil it, but, Annabelle really didn't mind. She spent most of her time shoveling horse manure anyway, so what was a little poo on a basket?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Lilly would not drink. She howeld as Annabelle forced the bottle. She just pucked it on the ground. Lilly screamed the whole way home. She peeded several times on Annabelle. When she washed her the water got in her mouth and nose. She stiffeld it down, almost chocking. Lilly screamed louder, trying to alert her she was unhappy. Lilly crawled around inthe sink and soil it several times. Finnaly wenty she put her in the basket Lilly droaned into a howeling fit. HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HERLP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! JHELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! She did not stop, and could not stop soiling her self. Lilly couldf feel her self falling down.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Annabelle sighed. She had been too rough. She just looked at her. Suddenly, Abby heard the howling pup. Super mom to the rescue! She had been extremely peranoid about her own pups. She looked around. Hello there, who are you? She dropped down next to the pup and watched her with inteligent, loving, big brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Lilly looked at her and was frightend. Normaly she would e happy to see any nie face...but here. No. She howeld so loudly she was sure she was waking everyone. HELP! WHO ARE YOU!? She cowerd into the basket soiling herself. Lilly was falling through the craks very quikley. She hdeled ina ball, and cept crying. Her body had no more food or water, and did not want to take it. At this point Lilly could not control her self from screaming. She shiverd uncontrolably, he weak musscels breaking down. Lilly tried to rapidly to move from the edge of the basket. He foot caught on the wod and she tumbeld over. Her little weak body could not stand this anymore. She Dilapitated. Lilly fel a sharp jab in her side as a heartattach came on. She rolled over into a pile.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:05 pm

WHY DID YOU KILL HER? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? SHE WOULD NOT DIE FROM A HEART ATTACK THAT QUICKLY, NOR WOUILD SHE EVEN GET A HEART ATTACK FOR THOSE REASONS! YOU DON'T GET ONE BECOUSE YOU ARE WEAK! AND I WOULD ENJOY IT IF YOU WOULD EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU ARE MAKING HER LIKE LEAH WHO MISTREATED HER?

Abby was startled. She licked the pup quickly and tried to revive it. She had only been trying to help it, what had happend? Normal pups didn't die like that. She looked at the celing and howled. She was extremly depressed, and sad.

WHY THE HECK DID YOU MAKE ANNABELLE SUCH A BAD PERSON? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! SHE KNOWS HER ANYWAY! REMEMBER AT THE BARN!

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Wed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah...meanwhile...

Leah craweld into bed, after feeding both Collin and Judi. They egerly lapped it up. Judi nuzzeld Collins chin. He liced her ear. I hope Lillys OkJudi said. Collin nodded. So do I, she was being such a baby! Judi unnuzeld him. She looked up. Shes only 7 for foxes sake! What do you expect her to be? Perfect? Collin groweld back. No, But she got taken away for being like that... Judi nipped him. yeah.. From the bedroom they could hear Leah screaming at them. "PIPE DOWN!" Collin licked her. I'm sorry... Judi forgave him, and snuggeld into his ur.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm

REBECCA! ANSWER ME! THIS IS GETTING IRRITATING!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Ok, look....Leah like "killed" there was nothing Annabelle could do. I'm trying to make it realistic. And yes, i looked it up! Wild animals like foxes and wolves often die from shock, after not eating and wearing them selves down. Now this way Judi and Collin can have pups. But you have to understand, i was going to kill her anyway.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:13 pm

REBECCA! i wanted Abby to take care of her, please? Then she can be Annabelle and Hugo's, and it will have nothing to do with collin or what's her name having pups, see?
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:17 pm

ok, but you have to make Annabelle not be like so mad at Leah. Cuse, thats not fair....

Lilly snuffeld as she elt a tonuge wipping over her weak boduy. She wanyted to Howl, to get up, to run. Her ody acked and she was tierd. More so than she had ever been. She knew she was at the end of the line. She whimperd as slumber got in her already clogged and soaked ears. They burned. She shiverd from the pain of haveing no water or food. She just could not tke it.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Annabelle came out. she was upset. "Come on..." she picked up the pup and fumbled around in her vet kit for a tube feeder. She hooked it up and started (I'm just gonna change her degree to an all animal doctor) feeding her. She didn't have an IV, but she thought the pup would make it. She looked at Abby. "It's up to you baby..." she laid down lily as Abby licked her. Annabelle wasn't worried, since she hadn't been down for long. She was just tired and hungry. Annabelle sat down and watched Abby. No wonder She was driving Leah crazy, she IS a handful... She laughed. She still didn't really like Leah, and not just becouse of the fox, but she wasn't angry anymore.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Lilly groweld as movement rushed around her. Se could not cmprahend what was going on. It felt like a blur. Just a big blur. Her head felt like it had pens in it. She howweld then hushed, for it hurt too much. Just pain. She weezed as her air ways got smaller. She felt the tonuge n her, but could not move. The pressure was extroshiateing. She tryed to whine but no words came out. Just hot air. Burning raspy air. It filled her lounges and set them on fire. She coughed, then fell into a daze of unsure death. (also,m she is still my charactor. If she does not make, she does not make. So like try ur hardest to be a good saver. Plus, went she gets older Leah wants her back.)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:29 pm

DELETED

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Thu May 14, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Shes not dead! Shes just dramatic, or uncounious. She needs food.

Lilly felt herself being thrown. She barked as her body hit the cold wet pavement of the ground. Lillys bones shatterd as the impact hit her body. Her muscles jiggeold then went flat. She unmotionsly died. (HAPPY NOW?!) You just killed her...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:19 pm

nevermind, let's just delete these
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:21 pm

yeah, whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah and the pups-week 1   Leah and the pups-week 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah and the pups-week 1
Page 1 of 1