River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah and Hugo-week 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah and Hugo-week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leah and Hugo-week 2   Leah and Hugo-week 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Leah crosed her arms. "Seriously Hugo? Do you expect me to actualy belive you?! Therte was a beutiful girl in your house," She looked up at the celling. "In your BED! and you want me to trust you enought to belife that there was NOTHING going on? Hugo...listen, weve only been going out for like...3 days. Thats..." She tapped her foot. Leah could feel tears swelling. "Thats alot to ask Hugo. I trust you but...How could I?" She barley whimperd.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Hugo-week 2   Leah and Hugo-week 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Hugo felt terrible. "No, see, no, her husband broke up with her, and while we were gone, Annabelle took her home, since she couldn't go to her house, see? I'm sorry..I'll go now..." he ran out the door towards his house. He saw Sham going into his apartment, he gave him a dirty look and left.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Hugo-week 2   Leah and Hugo-week 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:20 pm

(he came back, go look under the streets before you read this.)

Hugo went in the door, he knew she was still probably in the kitchen. "Leah! Your such a blundering Idiot...FIRST, you KISS me at the BAR, which I must say embarassed me to no end...SECOND, you lost your stupid little dog, and made me go help you look for him, THIRD, I went, and could not find him, so I rescued you, so that you could jump off the horse like a blundering IDIOT!! FOURTH, when I tried to get you back, you BIT me, like some sort of animal, so that you could stay int the woods for God knows why! FIFTH! MY HORSE IS NOW PROBABLY DEAD IN SOME GOD FORSAKEN FIELD AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He slammed the door shut, steaming mad, when he was normally a very cool person. He stormed home, just daring Annabelle to say somthing nasty to him. "That good for nothing..." he grumbled on about Leah on his way home. When he got there, he was surprised to find no one home. "Great, now they left me..." he called to Jane, who was sleeping on his bed. "Come here Janey...oh...your the only girl for me..yes you are..." he rubbed her all over laughing as she wiggled her whole body. He kissed her slobbery nose. "You would NEVER do that to me, would you...yes, good girl.." he smelled somthing terrible. He sighed. "oh, lord...I forgot about the fox.." he found her, and put on some of his thickest gloves. He put her in a pet carrier that no one used, since all of the dogs had out grown it. "I'll just take YOU back to where you came from..." but when he looked into the cage, he saw a little shivering puppy, with her tail between her legs. PWEASE don't eat me.. PWEASE! I is just a wittle puppy, and I is bery bony and yuckidy bluckidy, you not like me at ALL... she piddled on her self in a yelp. Hugo put the carrier down. "aw, I'm sorry little one, are you ok?" he picked her up and rubbed her, she was shivering. "oh, I'm so sorry, I was trying to get that nasty little fox out of there, come here, ok, you stay right here.." he plopped her in Janes giant, cooshy pillow, so she practically sank in it. "Now where is that fox.. " He finally found her and shoved her into the carrier. He left her on Leah's doorstep. "LEAH, I BROUGHT BACK YOUR PET!" and with that, just left. when he got back, he found Abby and Jane in their usual places, watching TV. (Abby had figured out how to turn on the tv, but as she got older, it got harder for her to reach it, so she taught Jane how to turn it on for her) The puppy was propped up, laying on top of Janes head, watching the screen intently. Hugo shook his head. "I have NEVER seen anything like THAT..." he laughed and rubbed the puppie's soft head. She looked up at him smiling. He laughed and got to work, cleaning up all of the piddle and poo.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Hugo-week 2   Leah and Hugo-week 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Leah was in shoick. Yeah so what, they had been going out for three days! 3! FOR GODS SAKE! She grabbed his shoulder as he ran down thhe street "How could you possably blame for that!? If you handt had come, like I thought you hadnt we would not be in this mess in the first place! HONASTLY Hugo you such a bABY!" She slapped him on the face. "And dont come back!" She screamerd as she through the carrier into her house. Leah was so pissed. She locked Collin andd Judi outside. Then bolted the door. She did not want anymore of Hugos "suprise attacks." She stuck The shiverd and wet Fox pup in the sink. Dispite her protests Leah wet her them dried her off. The fox still EXTREMLEY anno\yed her, but what choice did sher have? After the she hooked on Collins Collar and Leash and took here out to go pee. "Go pee." She said sternly. Lilly peeded the howeld. Lillyn flicked her butt and Lilly stoped. Tjhen looked at her. Leah put and fresh towel in the soaked crate then fed Lilly some milk. She really didnt care if she barked. She stuffed her in the crate, in the closet. Then sat down to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Hugo-week 2   Leah and Hugo-week 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:53 am

Hugo glared at her, but didn't say anything. He was really done with her. He walked home, his curly hair looking just as agitated as he was, as it hung in his face. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked home, muttering to himself.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Hugo-week 2   Leah and Hugo-week 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:54 am

soon Leah fell asleep after watching the Tv. She sighed. "i better get up now.." She mumbeld. Leah Moved to check the paper. There where only a few jobs available. She circeld several, then called them. Finaly she found a job at movie sdtoe. She sighed. What a loss,her job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Hugo-week 2   Leah and Hugo-week 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah and Hugo-week 2
Page 1 of 1