River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah-week 1, jane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Leah pulled Jane into the apartment. Collin was up watching I love lucy. She sdighed and wiped her hair out of her face. "Oy..." She said. She gave Jane a bowl of Collins food. Collin looked up. Wait? WHAT!? Wo is she??? He agresivly stood up. and looked at her. He showed his teethe anbd growled. Leah flicked him. "Be nice!" Be nice?! but then his show came on and he started to watch. Leah hanged int6o her pajamas and got a pbj. She was STARVING! she hadnt eating any thing at the party because wel, who wants to look like a pig? She sighed and sat at her table munching a waay.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Jane looked around. She saw the dog barking at her. She was a complete coward. She whinned and backed up. She started howling and yelping. She was scared. Don't eat me, PLEASE don't eat me! She was really hungry and tired, but this dog was SCARY!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:36 pm

collin smiled and snuggeld back under the blanket on the cuch. He was satisfied he scared her. Leah walked over to the couch and kissed him. "Don't you EVER get out!" Colling licked her face. As iF I barley get off this couch!. Leah placed him back down. She sighed. It was one oclock. She clicked off the Tv. Collin gwoled. "I'm sorry col, its bed time." She picked him up and took him to her bedroom. She went back out into the living room and patted Jane on the head. "he's all bite and no bark." She then went to the bath room and took 2 ibeprofin. She could already feel the headack coming on.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:49 pm

jane was happy the scary dog was gone. She ate her food, and gladley took the couch. She rolled around, getting slobber and hair everywhere. Finally, she fell asleep....she snored a lot too....
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Leah clutched her furry b;ue DUKE pillow. It was soft and cozy. She also had on her bunny slippers and eior PJs. Leah groaned. It was already 6 oclock and she had a sering headake. It felt like someone was cooking bacon on her brain. She summoned up her strength and called the resturant. Camile anwserd. "Hello! Welcome to Ma'nola Cafe and Bar. We are not opemn right now. can i hel-" Leah anwserd. "Hey cam, It's Leah. Can you tell Tegen I can't be at work today?" Camile anwserd consernigly. "Are you ok?" She whisperd. Leah shook her head. OW! "Yeeeeah." She streached out. "What happend last night?" Leah shrugged. "Nothing" Camile was not convinced. "Nothing?" Leah screamed into rthge phone. "NOTHING! Ok? Now can you just tell Tegen I'm off?" Camile sighed. "Yeah." Leah hung up. She wanderd over to the tea pot and poured water into it. She then crumpeld down on the couch and moaned.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:57 pm

NO, REBECCA!!!! NNNNNEEEEEVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm

ummm...guys? This is in the UK, Duke wouldn't technically even be a team they were rooting for...
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Jane woke up suddenly and looked around. She saw Leah and barked. She jumped off the couch, making a loud *THUD* on the cheap floor. She wandered over, hear ears pricked up, waggin her tail How bout' a donut? JELLY? she whinned and pawed at Leah's leg. It had been 24 hours since her last donut, and she was low in sugar. She thundered back to the couch and jumped on to it again, making it creek. She laid with her feet in the air, so that her big, droopy jowles hung down. She barked again. Hugo ALWAYS gave her a donut if she did that!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Leah coverd her ears and groaned. "Go away!" She rolled onto her back. The dog barked. "Get!" He jumped onto the couch. THUD! Leah sighe and got up. "Want some food? huh??" She grabbed a carton of vanit=lla ice cream out of the fridge and set it on the ground then went into her room and slammed the door. "aww"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Now, it wasn't a jelly donut, but Jane didn't care in the slightest. YAY!! Icecream!! She gobbled it up, not leaving a spec of Ice cream anywhere. She was thourough. Jane was bored now. She wanted somthing to do. She started wandering around. She ended up back in the kitchen, sniffing around. She wondered where the scary little dog had gone. I hope he doesn't eat me...he was scawy... She shivered and stuck her tail between her legs. She wondered where he had gone.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm

(hint hint)

Collin slowly pushed the door open with his nose. He examined the area. Safe. He then pimidley steeped out. He saw the elephant dog again. He snareld then charged for her barking and growling in a musical way. Collin tryed to nip her legs but had no such luck. He nipped t her foot and then snareld. That'l teach ya not to mess with me! Collin crawled onto the couch and barked untill Leah got up and turned on his shows. He gave one last glance at Jane and happily watched the TV.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Jane yellped and jumped, she almost squished him at one point. As soon as the bedroom door opened, she flung herself inside, tail between her legs, yelping. She jumped on the bed and dove under the covers, whimmpering. He almost got me! AHHH! That was so scary! she started shivering. I ain't commin out o' hear till he leaves! she decided with herself.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Leah walked back into tjhe bedroom. She groaned and slide in next to her. Soon she was fast asleep with her arms around Jane. She didnt even hear the doorbell. "LEAH!" Camile screamed. Leah ghasped and screamed back. "THE DOORS OPEN!" Coulbnt she get a little peace and quite? No....Camile walked into the bedroom. "Man you look BAD. I mean, did a train hit you?" Leah smiled looking at Jane. "Close to it." Camile laughed. "Oy, Tegens about to go biliysic she should have seen what Hugo did it was hora-" Leah sighed. "Oh god. Did he fire him? This is only his second day. Oh my..." Camile shock her head. "No, no....hes fine." She glanced at Jane then to Leah. "Oh well, I might as well take Jane off your hands." Leahmoaned. "thanks." Camile slaped her knees. "Come hear pretty girl! Yeh...yeah!" She looked up at Leah seriously. "I'll be by around 12 to drop off some mexican food on my brake. Always helps hang overs." Leah smiled. "yeah, I hope. this headack is KILLING me!" Camile nodded. "Have you taken any advile?" "Yeah...4" Camile rabbed Janes collar and tryed to pull her off the bed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Jane wouldn't budge. She was too scared of Collin. She just sat there. I ain't goin NO WHERE! She dug in her heel's, which she didn't even need to do...she was so big. she knew he was out there, and was scared to death. She whinned and looked out the door.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Camile pulled her."Coooomme....ON!" Camile let go and flung into the wall knocking down a picture. It came crashing to the floor in peices. Leah sighed and pulled the soacking wet number of Hugo out of her pocket. She called it. "Hi this ois Leah, I took Jane last night and I'm haveing bit of a problem getting her home."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Hugo answered. "Hello?" He heard and sighed. "I thought as much...Collin's scaring her, I just know it..." he shook his head. "I'll get Julian to cover for me, I'll be right there" He hung up and asked Rozalyn and Julian to help him. They agreed (reluctantly) and he left. He stopped by the donut shop to get a jelly donut and a coffee. He rushed over. He found her apartment easey enough. "Hello?" he knocked on the door.

Jane bounded over to the door at the sound of Hugo's voice, but she saw Collin and was scared. She was torn, which should she do? Should she risk her LIFE for her master? She decided her life would do her more good and backed back in. Hugo rang the door bell again.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Camile got it. Leah wandered to the door. She hugged jane. "hears your beard!" She said. Leah didnt laugh. She grabbed Collin. "Sh!" Camile patted Jane on the back. Then held her own. "Thats one stronge dog." Lah nodded. "Yeah, she was no trouble." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Hugo forced a smile. "thanks for taking care of her..." he clipped on her collar and inticed her with the donut. She was jumping up and down he hugged her, and even kissed her on her slobbery face. "who's my girl?" she licked him and he even picked her up in his arms, but only for a second, he had to drop her, she was WAY to heavy. He rubbed her ears. "So, how are you?" he asked Leah.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Leah frowned. "Oh peachy. About how you feel after you have a hange over. You?" Camile squesed through the doorway. "I'll just be going now. See you at lunch brake." Leah waved. "See ya!" Se turned toward Hugo held Collin harder. She could hear the ptterpatter of feet down the stairs. "Trader" She mumbeld. "Want something to drink? Or is Tegen going to fire youif your late?" She stiffeld a smile.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:26 pm

He rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I almost got fired this morning all ready...Roz's covering for me right now...you still up for lunch? I don't care where we go" he was still worried about Jane, who was whinning and ready to get home. "Hey, I have to take her to the barn, Annabelle's there...so, where do you want to meet at?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Leah sjhrugged. "Where ever." She thought about it a little more. "Italian? You like Italian?" It was Leahs FAVORITE food. Who could not like it? Cheese, noodles, tomato sace? Yummm. She leaned omn the doorway.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm

He shrugged. "Sure, Jane's favorite too.." he laughed. She was hilarious with spagettie. He put his hands in his pockets and Jane was wilting in front of Collin. Hugo kicked the dirt. "Well, I got to be goin...I'll see you later then..." He walked off with Jane bu is side. He dropped her off with Abby and they napped. He wondered what she would do to get her back to the house. He shook his head and was at the cafe (NOT BAR!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leah-week 1, jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah-week 1, jane   Leah-week 1, jane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah-week 1, jane
Page 1 of 1