River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham.. Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham..   Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham.. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Sham walked with his hands in his pockets, almost exactly like Hugo often did. "I'm sorry Annabelle.." she shrugged. "that's allright, he's a butt head most of the time anyway, and she's such a pig, I really don't care WHAT they do..." she shook her head. "Ready Rozalyn?" rozalyn was irritated with her own relationship problem. "yeah I guess.." Annabelle nodded. "All right, I'll see you around Sham.." he nodded and jogged off to his apartment which happend to be right next to Leahs. He suddenly decided he was going to have a VERY loud "party" that night. Annabelle held Rozalyn's arm as they approached the apartment. "Are you SURE you want to go in there?" rozalyn nodded, it was now or never. Annabelle nodded back. "All right, do you want me to come with you?" Rozalyn hesitated a moment, and then shook her head. "I ought to do it my self..." she opend the door, Annabelle sat down on a bench and waited, she knew it would be a while, but, she didn't care.

about an hour later, there was a lot of yelling, and somthing crashed, she saw Rozalyn come out with her bag over her shoulder. "AND GOOD RIDENS!" she ran down the stairs as the door was slammed. Rozalyn screamed back up the stairs. "DIRK, OPEN THAT DOOR AND GIVE HER TOO ME NOW !" suddenly, the door opend quickly, and a Rotweiler puppy, no older than 10 weeks, was practically kicked out the door. Rozalyn rushed to her. "Oh, my poor little sophie, are you ok?" she scooped up the puppy and raced down the stairs. She smiled at Annabelle. "Missiond accomplished. I got my stuff, and my pup...let's go.." annabelle frowned. "Ok, yeah, but WHERE, not to my place, that wouldn't go well.." then she thought about it a moment. "Ya know what, let's go anyways..." the walked, elbows locked, practically marching home, with a little cute puppy scampering after.

Sophie:

Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham.. Sophie10

I love Rottweilers, they are SO sweet and nice!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham..   Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham.. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Aaaaawwwwww, she's so CUTE!!!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham..   Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham.. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm

lol, I've had that picture a while, and I thought it was SO cute!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham..   Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham.. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm

(a LOT later)

Hugo meandered around the streets...he felt aweful, but, he knew he had to on with his life. He wanted somthing to cheer himslef up with. "Maybe I should go see star.." it made him smile, and put some "pep in his step", but, he all too quickly remembered. He had no idea where Star was. He stood, bolted in place, not believing that star probably did not survive the storm. "it's all my fault...It's all my fault.." he sobbed into his hands, somthing he never did. Suddenly he stopped, entirely enraged. "No, it's HER fault, if she hadn't made me come with her to finder HER stupid little dog, and then she hand't broken her STUPID little hand, and then jumped off the horse like an IDIOT, I would still have my star.." he gritted his teeth. He stormed back to her apartment, he had a few words for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham..   Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rozalyn, Annabelle, and sham..
Page 1 of 1