River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Sham

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Annabelle wandered down the street. She was off work that day, but Rozalyn had gone off already. She sighed, and then found herself at Leah's apartment complex. She sighed. Then remembered Sham lived there too. She ran up the stairs as fast as she could. She knocked on the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming.." he opend the door, in sweat pants and an under shirt. He had a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth, and shaving cream still on his face. He looked at her. "nice to see you.." she laughed as he let her in. He had an AMAZING apartment. He called down the hall from the bathroom. "one second..I'll be right out.." and she plopped down on a very nice couch. He came out 15 minutes later, in a t-shirt and shorts. "All right, all set then.." he sat down next to her. "Do you like it?" he noticed her admiring the couch. "my parents gave it to me..." he smiled. "My dad just made a TON of money, and now they keep sending me gifts and stuff...you should see my guest room, it's PACKED with crud.." he laughed. "Personally I think it's a little fru fru, but, my mom likes it, and she won't let me NOT put it in.." he leaned closer. "between you and me, I think she thinks I'm a slob.." Annabelle laughed. "well judging from that greeting, I don't blame her!" He frowned, in a sarcastic way. Annabelle just laughed again. "Ok girly, what do you want to do today..I'm off work.." Annabelle shrugged. He wondered a moment. "how bout' a movie?" Annabelle shook her head. "why not?" She sighed. "well, see, I went to one last night...and..." he pushed her. "AND..." she looked at him. "AND, well, Leah works there.." he leaned back. "oh..." She nodded her head. "yeah...so..yeah..." he thought a moment. "well, how about we go to the REAL theatre?" Annabelle shook her head. "No, I don't like spoiling the surprise of a show by seeing rehersals.." Sham laughed. "some how I knew you would say that..." he got an Idea. "I KNOW!" she jumped from the sudden noise. "what?" He laughed. "it's an ingenious plan.." she was still confused, and shook her head. "WHAT! TELL ME!" he looked at her. "We'll have a party!" she was so confused. "what? your insane.." he went next to her, talking excitedly. "No, no, see, not like the kind of party YOUR thinking of, but like.." he thought a moment. "A skating party.." now she was throughouly confused. "SHAM! TELL ME WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" he shook his head. "Well, you know how hot it's been lately, and, well, everybody's been in kind of a slump, so why don't we make some posters, and invite a bunch of people to the ice skating rink!" she thought a moment. "You know, we could get a caterer and a bar tender! and then we could.." he went on and on, Annabelle liked it, but stopped a moment. "And how do you plan to pay for all of this sham?" this is all that stopped him. "Oh...uh..I haven't thought of that yet.." she shook her head. "Your all gopped up on goop sham.." (That is my FAVORITE expression..) He thought a moment longer. "OH! i know!" she shook her head. "what?" he smiled. "Hugo could be the bar tender, and Rozalyn could make the food, I could make the posters and stuff..." she thought a moment. "Ok, but, how do we get people to come?" he smiled again. "one thing...free beer"

You must understand that only Kate will get that last sentance, and NO! There will be NO summary (you can skim, just at least read that last sentance or so KATE)
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Leah could hear then, for te fact they where SCREAMING> She patted Lilly on the head. "Its ok." She said putting on the new collar. It was still too big, but she could grow into it. Leah slumped down on the couch, after feeding the dogs. She then ate a penut butter sandwich and ran off to work. She saw sham in the hallway, and almost ran into him. "Whoa there!" He said picking up his stuff. Leah sighed. "I'm SO sorry..." Sham nodded. Leah tried to make conversation. "So, ah I heard you whrere having a party." He nodded. "How?" "Through the wall..." She shuffeld her feet. Sham looked nervous. "I, ah Guess you can come. We might need ONE more waitress, but I cant promise you any money." Leah nodded. "Just make sure I DONT drink." He nodded. "Well, ok then I got to go." He shuffeld down the Hall. LeaH SIGHED AS SHE PULLED INTO WORK. aT LEAST SHE HAD ONE fun thing to do.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Annabelle was stilll getting her stuff together when she came out. "Hey, who was that?" he blushed. "Leah..." she shook her head. "What! She's not THAT bad, just, er, a little misunderstood...I've lived next door to her for years, and she's never done anything to convince me shes' a bad person..." he shrugged. "Anyway, she said she'd come..but I had to tell her there would be no pay.." he shrugged. "come on, let's go" they walked towards Annabelle's house (becouse she had a computer) and started making posters. "Ok, let's put them up at the theater, movie theater, Ice rink, and the park..oo! don't forget the barn.." they heaaded off, splitting up, to put up the posters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Sham
Page 1 of 1