River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Sham

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Annabelle smiled as she listend to the purr of her engine. Sham leaned back, putting an arm around her. "almost home.." she smiled. When they got there, Sham was a little confused. "Is she STILL gone?" Annabelle looked at him. "who?" "Leah.." she looked around. "huh?" he rolled his eyes. "She left in the most out rageous get up, I thought she was going to the party, but, she's still not back, poor Colling and Lily...if she's not back in the morning, I'm calling her.." he decided. Annabelle rolled her eyes. She was already in sweat pants and a t-shirt. "Lemme go get dressed' he ran off while she parked the car. When she got back up stairs, he was in sweat pants and no shirt. She sat on the couch with him. "what'r we going to watch?" he shrugged. "I don't care..." he put in the Wizard of Oz "wow, how original.." she said sarcastically. He laughed. Soon they were both asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:19 am

In the morning, Annabelle woke up. She rubbed her head. "ow..." she looked around. She had fallen off the couch onto the floor. She laughed quietly at her own stupidity. She went over and kissed Sham on the cheek lightly. He grunted and opend his eyes. He smiled. "hello there.." she laughed. "I'm going to make breakfast..." he shrugged. "ok, but, I'm not getting up yet." she thougt about it. "did you hear a car come in?" he looked at her. "what?" she shook her head. "i didn't either, and when I look in the garage, I can't see Leah's...she's STILL not back..where is she?" she shook her head. "Well, if her apartment's anything like mine, her window open really easy..." she laughed. "Ok, I'll get some milk for Lily, and she's bound to have some dog food in there.." she went over to leah's house and jimmied the window open. She slipped inside and got large bowl of milk, water, and dog food for Collin and Lily. She went back out and shut the window tight. "I'll call her later..." she yawned and went back into Sham's apartment. he was frying eggs in the kitchen. She came in and rested on his shoulder. "I'm sleepy.." he kissed her head. " I know..." a few hours later, they were both dressed (annabelle had brought clothes) and were ready to start they're days. Annabelle had the day off, and Sham didn't have to work till late. They (of course) drove around town in her car. They both were excited about it. Annaebelle loved the sound of the purring engine. Sham had his arm around her as she drove. Normally, the guy drove, but, nobody got in the way of Annabelle when she wanted to drive! she LOVED driving, especially fast. She sighed, breathing in the morning air. "I wonder who Camille was calling last night..." it was very hard not to notice a girl stop dead skating, and pull out their phone...especially when you almost run them over. Annabelle laughed at the sky, she loved her car, and her guy. He smiled at her, then kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Camile walked in the house. She saw someone had opened up the window. "OMIGOD!" She screamed. Camile quikly called the police. "Hello, Hi I'd like to report a brake in" She listened. "Yeah, I'm dog sitting for my friend..." She shock her head.. "Yeah, tthe winbdow is oviously been jimmied." He tyalked. "Yeah, ok. Has anything been stolen? I dont know. Its not my house...." The man said he was sending two cops over now. "Ok, thank you." Camile looked down at lilly. She knew she was normaly in her crate while Lewah was not home. The whol;e carpet was runined by it. Collin and Judi had crawlked under the couch. At the time, Camile thought nothing of it. She flipperd out her cell phone and calledc Leah. The line was bussy so she hang up. Camile sighed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Sham
Page 1 of 1