River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Annabelle's heart sunk. "I'm sorry..I didn't know, and, I'm so sorry...I gave it to LILY and not Judi, but, she might have drank some, I didn't check...oh, please forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Leah nodded ad went indie. There on the couch sat Judi, and her 7 puppys. All i a row they sat nursing. "I thought you said she was pregnent!NOt already given birth!" Camile shrugged. "Oh, Um...that must have just happened." Leah slapped her. There where 7 puppies. She did not have enough room, or money to keep them al fed. She bit her lip. She saw eac\ch one of them was Fuzzy red with hugo ears and a curly tail. They where VERY cute. Collin sat proubly over his kits. Growling at the cops as they came in. Leah put her hands in her face. "What Am I going to do!:" She screached.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Sham jumped in before anybody got hurt. "HOLD on...what if we all split the puppies up when they're older? See, I could take two, Annabelle..." she nodded. "sure, I could take one..." he looked at Leah. "See, and then their would be 4 left..." he shrugged. "Just trying to help..." Annabelle rolled her eyes. "OR, we could think of somthing less STUPID!" Sham put his hands up. "hey, sorry, at least I'M thinking!"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Judi looked weird, as the puppies drank she looked almost..asleep. Collin gowleed as Leah approached her. She grabbedc him by the tail and through him in the closet. Then she handed Lilly to Beck. She poked at Judi. She did not move. She tried again. Then gave the almost furrless pupies a new spot in a box. She went back to Judi, who stilll had not moved. Leah tried to pick her up, but she was hard and stiff. She exaimend her. There, half way out, was a mutaed puppy, who was also dead. Leah bit her lip. "Oh man.." They where botyh gone. She looked at the small Puppies.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Annabelle put her hand to her mouth. "Oh no..." she looked at the small pups too. They were much to young to be without a mother. "What are you going to DO?" she shook her head. "I wonder if there is..." she got an idea. "I KNOW!" she rushed out the door, Sham following confused behind her. "where are you going?" he said. She was already in the car. "I will be RIGHT back.." she put on the peddle, leaving him standing there.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Lilly jumped out of Becks and arms and started icking the pupps. Leah panted. "Beck, why donty you go home?" She asked. Beck nodded. "ok." He left. Leah sat there was the only 1 old puppies. There where bound to be complicationa, mating a fox anbd a dog? She just, didnt know if she could do it .
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:32 pm

sham came in. "uh, Annabelle just left...and I'm not sure why..." he felt very awkward.

I've got a salusion, but, if you don't like it, I'll TOTALLY delete it, ok? :)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Annabelle's car came to anouther halt. Annabelle patted the hood as she left. "Sorry baby.." and ran inside with the unnamed dog in her arms. She was scrambling around. "easy girl...hold on a minute.." she put her kennel down on the floor. She barked and whinned a little. "ok, Leah, we found this stray, and she could nurse the puppies. It would be good for her, becouse then she could get used to living in a house, and being around people until she is adopted! See, and then if you really don't like her, I can just take her back...sje's good with other dogs, but she had to be seperated since her pups died...anyway, she is house broken..." Annabelle knew this dog really needed Leah. Not to keep, unless she wanted to, but to socialize her, and keep her company.

ok rebecca, I
1. didn't name her
2. did not describe her

incase you actually took her
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:38 pm

um, I'm not sure, can i thinbk it over?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:38 pm

ok, but have her respond, actually, I'm going to change somthing
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Leah lookede at the stray, then back down to the puppys. "I dont know about this. What if she gives the puppys somethintg?" She looked down at the newborn pupies. Thier little eyes where not even open. "I dont know, I guess. Just put her down for now and see if they take."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Annabelle came back. She would tell Leah about the other dog, but she hadn't brought her yet. "Hey Leah.." sham was standing there, awkward. "Um...there's a stray dog at the vet, who lost a litter, and could nurse them, if you like....they'll probably need food soon...but, if you want to, come see me at my apartmen...you should know where it is.." she walked out, then stopped and went back. "Who was that guy anyway? he was pretty cute" she was trying to get Leah to tell her, but she didn't intend on Sham getting all steamed up. "What guy? HUH!!" he was confused, and started looking around. "WHAT'S GOING ON!" Annabelle kissed him. "oh shut up dummy...I wasn't serious. He stood there a moment, contemplating it. "oh, ok..." he walked out. "I'm going home.." which happend to be next door. Annabelle stayed a moment later. "So, what do you think of him?" she was talking about Sham, though she knew that Leah probably wasn't in the mood... "actually, I think I have to..shoot!" she ran out. She was late for a vet check up for all of the horses. She ran out the door, and reved the engine. She smiled at the sound, and drove off.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Leah looked down at the pupies. They did not look like they where in good shape. She frowned. "Collin! You idiot! Ho could you....? She started to cry.b"I'm just a girl, with 9 dogs. 7 day old puppies. What Am I supposted to day? Just...let them die?" The little puppys opened their mouths as if they wanted milk. Leah wanted them. But, how could she? This was a full time job. Even if she had the time, there would not be nbear enough money. Esbashaly if she got the other dog. She sighed and bite her lip. She knocked on Carolyns door, a neighbor with a 2 year old. "Hi, do you possably have any formula...and some bottles?" The first thing that needed to be done wasa to feed them. cAROLYN SIGHED. "I'm sorry, no." Leah nodded. "Um, ok. Thanks..." She needed to find a way to feed them. She sighed and stepped outside her apartment. She had to leave the puppies with Lilly. She looked around. Hopeing for something, anything. She sighed and headed toward the pouynd. She asked about the dog. The lady smiled. "Right this qway." She said leading Leah down a hall. There, tied up in a cage sat a tierd looking border Collie mix. Leah immediatly liked her. The dog looked up at her and started liking the cage. "Her name is molly. Would you like to see her?" Leah nodded. Mollys stomuch was swolen likew a ballon, from the milk, leah guessed. Molly craweld across the floor the her stomuch. Leah sighed. "Alright, I'll take her." The lady smiled. Leah filled out the forms and took her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3   Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah and Beck go to Liver pool-week 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2