River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Empty
PostSubject: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Leah glanced at the clock. It was almost 5, she had just gotten to becks apartment. She wriggeled her legs, in her shinny cocktail dress. She looked over at the bathroom door as Beck got out. "Ok, So something special tonight? First dinning and then, well, I'll lat you see." Leah smiled. "Come on." She said, now getting up. Beck frowned. "No, not telling." Leah traced up his back. "Come on..." She said sweetly. He shock his head. "Come on." They got into his car and ate dinner at a fancy wresturant. "Ok, not close you eyes." Beck whisperd as they neard a store. Leah nodded.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:19 pm

later,
Lean and Beck watched as the movers placed the furniture into Becks spare bedroom. Leah smiled as Everything came into place. Finnaly she placed the white and blue silk covers and quilt on it. She turned to Beck and smiled. "Its awesome." She said smiling. He nodded. "Want to stay the night?" Leah hesatated. "Um, I'm not so sure about that." Beck nodded. "Um, ok. Want a drive home?" Leahs mouth turned up. "Thanks." She said as she put the curtains up on the 3 large windows. She looked over at Beck. "Um, so I'll bring my stuff over tomarrow?" He nodded. "That would work, I guess." He looked disapointed as he looked down at the floor. Leah knew he was trying to not look sad. She sifghed. "Beck, Whats wroung?" He shook his head. "Nothing, dont worry about it." Leah frowned. "No, what?" Beck opend his mputh. "Seriously, leah, dont worry about it." Leah shock her head. "Whatever then, is that what you want?" Beck looked at her with mad eyes. "Yes, thank you." She rolled her eyes. "Ok, want me to stay? I will. OK?" Beck smiled. "Thank you." Leah ghasped. "I was kidding!" She grabbed her bag. "Just take me home ok?" He nodded. "get in the car." THey drove in silence till they got to her house. "Leah." Beck said holding her arm. "My mom died. Bone cancer." Leh looked at him. "Why didnt you tell me?" He shrugged. "I didnt want you to know." She nodded. "Want to come in?" She asked. He nodded. "Thanks." Beck cried as Lilly licked him. Molly had gotten some sleep after nursing, and was taking a nap. Collin groweld at Leah. She sighed. Ok, want to go to your place?" Beck nodded. "ok." They drove back to his apartment. She laid on the bed. Beck walked in, after drinking. Leah was concerned. "Are you ok?" She asked him. HE shook his head. "No, I'm not." Leah looked harder at his blood shot eyes. Beck craweld on the bed. "I'm just so...bummeed." She nodded. "Thats thinkable." Beck fiddeled with her hair. "Leah, your so pretty." He said.She smiled. "Thanks." Beck craweld up her blouse and fiddeled wih her blouse strap. Leah was froozen. She knew she should stop him, but how could she? Leah shiverd. "Um, beck....As you said i.." Beck put his finger over her mouth. "Leah, you wanted this, remeber?" She nodded. "Yeah, but." Beck shook his head as he pulled out a condom from his pocket. Leah knew he was seriouse. "Beck, really...This just, isnt ok." "Leah its ok." Leah gulped. "Beck..." The next thing she knew it was mourning. She was snuggeld up under his armpit. She looked up at the light flooded room. "Oh god." She moaned. Beck opend his eyes. "Did we, er..." He nodded. "Yeah, We did." Leah sighed. "JUst go back to sleep, for now. ok/" She bit her lip and fell back into his warm arms.

Last edited by Hot Shot on Tue May 26, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to "graphic")
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:19 pm

It was 12 o'clock. Leah was cureld in a ball on her bed. Beck knocked on the open door. "Can I come in?" He asked. Leah nodded. He sat on the bed and let his legs dangle off. "Look, You know I wasnt thinking right last night. I was...crazy. Leah, you HAVE to belive me. I love you. I'd never do this too you." He looked at her pale face. "Leah, please." She nodded. "Ok, Beck I know that. But, I'm a virgin, er, I used to be." Beck looked pained. "Oh god, Leah I'm SO sorry." She nodded. "Whats done is done. Ok?" Leah coverd her face. "Beck, you love me right?" He nodded. "Yes, I love you." "Ok, then its ok." He nodded and smiled. "Would you ever want to do it again?" She slapped him. "Maybe, I dont know. I want to wait untill we get married i guess, i-" She shut her mouth. Had she just said the M word!? Beck turned and smiled at her. "Married, you want to get married?" She nodded. "Some day I guess." Beck clapped his hands toghether. "Wow, Well ok." Leah nodded. "Yeah...So, you hungry?" He nodded. "Lets go to waffel house!" Beck smiled. "Why?" "Too eat silly! My BFF camile works there now." He shrugged. "Sure, ok." They drove in his comaro down 3 blocks away.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:33 am

ok so did beck kinda just propse in a way or what? are they really going to get married or what?
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
goblackknights

goblackknights

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:56 am

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUH-LEAZZE don't be quite so graphic! That is a mental picture I did NOT need!!! And also just a side note, How did Beck put it on before he unzipped his pants? Isn't that kind of...oh I dont know...TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE? Or at least really difficult? I mean Ive never actually tried cuz Im not a guy and if I were I wouldn't do that till i was married and wanted kids anyway, but Im just saying.... :)lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm

I'm sorry..but, WHO ARE YOU? not trying to be mean....but I like to know who all of our people are :)
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:04 pm

its sarhs cosin! and it was a little graphic put to answer your question beck just u know reached into his pants i guess u know like pulling up your pants ecept not in a way......idk thats what i prosumed.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm

This is a WEIRD conversation.....
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm

yeah i know! sorry!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:28 pm

ok, i would nOT have added that, but i dont want them to have kids yet. I did not MEAn to be grafic, wait deidnt you say they needed to say that or u would assume?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:44 pm

yes put just the whole thing! idk.......just the whole bra thing and the whole getting drunk!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:47 pm

ok, sorry I just wanted Yall to know the only reason he did that was that was drunk and depressed about his grandma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?   Leah, beck-mouth 3-4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah, beck-mouth 3-4?
Page 1 of 1