River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed month 4-cleaning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed month 4-cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Ed month 4-cleaning   Ed month 4-cleaning Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:58 am

Ed clapped his hands together and prepared to clean up this mess. "Here's your coffee, Doorman. Now don't bother me." He said pouring the coffee into his coffee bowl. "Now to buisness." he said to himself. He threw away all the empty Chinese takeout boxes and empty pizza boxes and empty coffee cups. He took all the clothes lying around and threw them in the closet. Then, he started sweeping the floor. Then the phone rang. Ed figured it was Ma again, so he didn't even pick up. Then the answering machine picked it up. It wasn't Ma after all! It was Audrey. He stopped sweeping so he could listen. "Hey, Ed. You're not going to believe this, and really, I can't believe it either. I came early, Ed! I came early! I'm at the airport right now! I don't know why you're always complaining, it seems really nice over here. I need someone to come pick me up, so if you don't come in 15 minutes, I'm calling a cab. Of course, you might be in the cab I call." They both laughed. "I'm sorry if I scared you, but I wanted to surprise you! I'll see you really soon!" Then she hung up. Ed was so shocked he could barely move. Then he rushed out the door. It was ironic that he'd need to take a taxi, but he didn't have a car, and he wouldn't make Audrey walk all the way! He was so excited to see Audrey again!
Back to top Go down

Ed month 4-cleaning
Page 1 of 1