River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice month 4

Go down 
+2
Sarah Everwood
goblackknights
6 posters
AuthorMessage
goblackknights

goblackknights

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm

STOP DO NOT READ THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS FOR ALICE. THE FIRST ONE IS IN THE STREETS AND THE SECOND ONE IS IN THE WORKPLACE AND THE THIRD ONE IS HERE
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Alice felt herself being carried down the road. Stalker Man Had grabbed her just as she was About to get to her classroom, and stuffed her into a sack. He had held a gun to her head and told her not to speak. Now he had left the school and was taking her somewhere. "darn stupid shortness" Alice thought. It was true, she was so small that she looked like nothing but a large bag of groceries to passersby. She cried softly to herself. She was so scared. When she was finally dumped out of the sack, she was in a dark alley. Stalker Man Pulled her hands behind her back and tied them to a nearby dumpster. He then quickly put a piece of duct tape over her mouth before she could scream. "why is this happening?"Alice thought. "It's only my third day in Riverstone Heights, and I've already got a stalker." After staring at Alice for what seemed like a decade, Stalker Man Finally spoke. "I suppose you are wondering why you are here," he said. "I'll tell you why. You are too beautiful for me to pass up. I am sorry if I startled you. I would rather you be calm." Now Alice was really scared. She was pretty sure of what was coming, and she was trying to think of a way to defend herself when Stalker Man Spoke again. "I know what you are thinking, and you are wrong," he said. "Yes I realize that I've gagged you and tied you up and brought you to a dark alley and told you that you are too pretty to pass up and all that, but Trust me, I'm not THAT bad. I just knew that there was no other way. Let me explain. I have been in need of a wife for some time now. You just seemed perfect. so I followed you. When you looked really scared, I knew that the only way to get to talk to you like this was to act like I was kidnapping you. When I held the gun to your head I had no intention to kill you, just to keep you quiet so people wouldn't get suspicious. By the way, I got your name from the school principal, so don't freak. Alice, I need a wife. And I need one NOW. And you are The perfect person to fill that position. I want you to marry me. And you'd better say yes, Alice, Because I am perfect for you. Also, Earlier when I said I had no intention Of using that gun at school, That doesn't mean I am not afraid to use it now. Think about that, Alice Rohr. Or, should I say Alice Meyer? That's my name by the way, Joe Meyer. So, what do you say? Alice knew that she had no choice but to mournfully nod her head "yes".
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Oooh! I have an idea-instead of just wanting a wife-you should give him some really creepy reason for needing one. Idk what...you can come up with that I guess
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:30 pm

okk, thas a lil odd...um, yeah
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:41 pm

ok, that proposal was even weirder than MINE, in which the guy BARFS
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:53 pm

ok, what if he escaped from the therapist? Then like, Idk finds her and then gets caught by the police, but she secretly loves him, then she breaks him out!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:32 pm

That's CREEPY, dude! Like....ick.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:49 pm

i know....
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:55 pm

well, like I said, I think it's kind of weird, I mean, there is nothing really romantic about it (not saying that barfing IS romantic)
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks for the tips guys!!!!! Whew, I was so worried that you all would get mad at me for making Alice get married so early. I just thought it would make a really interesting story. By the way thanks DOUBLE for the tips becauseI wasn't really sure where I would go with that story lol!!! I think Joe will turn out to be a kind of nice guy and Maybe I'll take your idea and Make Alice secretly fall in love with him because I really don't want her life to be totally miserable. lol
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Also i will totally need to find and read that barf story ROTFLOL
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:13 pm

lol yeah it's pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Well, it kind of fits, since nothing that happens to Annabelle is normal...
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:14 pm

yeah i was on the verge of cracking up! put i liked it too!!!! i want the story to keep going!!! POST! POST POST!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Alice month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice month 4   Alice month 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice month 4
Page 1 of 1