River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice and Joe Month 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goblackknights

goblackknights

Alice and Joe Month 9 Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Joe Month 9   Alice and Joe Month 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 am

It was month 9 now, and Alice was getting really huge. She could not believe that she was married to a vampire! (Hang with me guys, you all know he is not really a vampire but Alice just thinks he is.) She waddled glumly into the kitchen and sat down for breakfast. Joe was already there. "I can't believe you're a vampire" Alice said. With that, a slight smile spread across Joe's face. A noise like a crappy car trying to start came out from somewhere deep inside his chest. He was laughing! "It's not funny, Joe!" Alice exclaimed. "I'm so scared! I didn't even know things like you existed!" By now, Joe had erupted into a full-blown belly laugh. "Okay," he said. "This has gone far enough. I really thought you would get it by now. Apparently not...I'm not a vampire! I was joking with you the entire time. I have no clue while your baby is growing so fast. My personal theory is that it is like octuplets in there or something. Hey, we could do like a Jon and Kate plus 8 thing; except for without the divorce and crap. We are not going to America to figure this out, the hospital down the road will do. Okay!?" Alice started laughing, and she did not know why. She should be furious. Maybe she was just so relieved that vampires did not exist that she was going slightly insane. she didn't care. Her husband was a human, and that's all that mattered. She embraced him in a big hug, just because she knew that the answering hug wouldn't kill her.
Back to top Go down

Alice and Joe Month 9
Page 1 of 1