River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4   Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:51 pm

For Ed, this moment was perfect. Other than Audrey wasn't holding his hand. Not yet, anyway...But everything else was there. They were just out for a walk, nothing special, with the Doorman in tow. It wasn't raining and it was pretty warm outside. He didn't have to talk, or think, or do anything at all. They walked in completely comfortable silence, just enjoying the day. It was a welcome change for Ed, especially after the last couple of weeks. After a while, Audrey broke the silence. "I don't see what you were complaining about. It's really nice here, Ed!" "Well, yeah. TODAY it's nice." he argued back, "But it's not usually like this. This IS England, after all. It's under contract to be rainy at least half the year." Audrey sighed. "Okay, so it rains. But this is such a nice town! You're really lucky to live in a nice town like this. Maybe nobody here needs fixing after all!" Ed snorted. "Yeah, right. THERE'S a battle that's over before it starts." "Okay, you're probably right." She agreed. Then they went back to the silence. This really was nice. Ed wished things could stay like this, with Audrey, but without the weirdness. He knew they'd have to go through the weirdness to get to where we desperately wanted to be, but for now, he didn't need to worry about that. All he needed to do is enjoy the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4   Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:02 pm

(sorry, but I just remembered poor star, and I need him back..)

Star was dehidrated, and very skinny. His leg was hurting and inffected. He limped around the park again. He was tired, and grunted when he smelled somthing extremely foul. He stamped his foot, and then squeeled. He turned around, trying to find a way home. His halter was worn, and had made a blister on his nose. It hurt him pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4   Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Audrey interuppted Ed's moment of bliss when she tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey Ed, look there." There, in the middle of the park, they saw a skinny, limping horse squeeling. "Oh my god, he doesn't look too hot." Audrey shook her head. "Poor guy! I wish there was something we could do! He looks like he's dying." Ed knew that the horse WOULD die if they didn't do something soon. Then he got an idea. "Hey, there's a stable not too far from here! We could take him there and find someone to take care of him! I bet the horsey type hang out there." Audrey rolled her eyes. "Well, yeah!" She walked up to him. "Hey, hello. Don't worry, it's okay, everything's okay." She looked back at Ed. "A little help here!" She shout-whispered. "Oh, right." He went over to them and rubbed the ...i don't really know what it's called, but the nose thing. Isn't it like, muzzle, or something? ANYWAY....
"Don't worry." Audrey said. "It'll be better." "Doorman!" Ed called. "Follow us!" Of course the Doorman thought, and off they went.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4   Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Star was a little confused, but followed. He liked them, even though the dog was disgusting. He was made of tough stuff, so he woudl make it..eventually...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4   Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ed, Audrey, the Doorman - Month 4
Page 1 of 1