River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed and Audrey month 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Ed and Audrey month 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm

They were sitting on the couch watching TV. "Ya know, don't you think we should do something on your day off?" Audrey asked. "Since I go home in a couple weeks?" "I wish you hadn't brought that up, Audrey." Ed said. "I don't want you to leave me alone here again." "I wish I didn't have to, Ed. But..." Ed sighed. "I know. But one day, hopefully soon, I will leave this place and go back home." "No, don't say that!" Audrey said. "You should at least give this place a chance! You could end up really liking it." "But it's just not the same without you guys." Ed argued. "Okay, sure, I COULD make friends here. But it still wouldn't be the same." Audrey laughed. "It's just not the same when you ma has to call LONG DISTANCE to yell at you." He laughed too. Then he felt a sudden rush of love for Audrey. He just wanted her to...well that's beside the point. Cause she'd never agree. But he at least wanted her to stay longer. "Do you think you could stay for another month? Or a couple weeks longer?" She looked really uncomfortable at the question. She shifted in her seat. "Well...as much as I'd like to, I..." Ed was confused. She hadn't acted like that the whole time. What was up with her? Quickly, she changed the subject. "Hey, my birthday's in two days." Ed thought for a second. "Yeah, I guess it is. Want anything?" She shrugged. "I don't know...Just a card would be fine." Ed nodded. "I'll take you out to dinner, how's that?" She smiled. "That's great."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 pm

He should propose to her while they're at dinner! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Hmmm...I'll think about it...everybody else is getting married over here.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:52 pm

no, it wouldn't really follow the book if he proposed to her...it wouldn't be like ed...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:58 pm

I might have him propose but not over dinner cause that's a really short time and he needs to confess his love and tell her that she needs to love him and I think he'll do that at the dinner, but he might propose sometime idk.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:09 pm

I know, but, he's not a spurr of the moment tipe of guy...he does things SLOWLY, but, yeah, they have to get married SOME time!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Yeah, he will. I just don't know when it'll happen. I sorta have it planned out, other than the specifics.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm

personly thnk he is the spurr of the moment kinda guy! i think he should like have be having a ring in his pocket for like awhile and then randomly propouse to her IH NO OR he could be more ed like kinda and have it in his pocket and forget to take it out and then andury could find it in the wash!!!! that would be funny!!lol!!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm

yeah, that kind of sounds more like him...I just meant he doesn't go out and be like. "I'm gonna propose to Audrey today.." that kind of thing...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Lol! Courtney I am so stealing that idea! hahaha that's funny! And that completely sounds like him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed and Audrey month 4   Ed and Audrey month 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ed and Audrey month 4
Page 1 of 1