River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rozalyn runs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Rozalyn runs Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn runs   Rozalyn runs Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm

(ok, let me role play her for a moment..)

Rozalyn wasn't looking out the street, suddenly, instinct told her to stop. "Ok, here's good.." she payed the guy and got out. She couldn't believe where she was. It was her old apartment. She didn't want to see Dirk either. She saw him through the window with a girl. She wiped vicious tears. She viousley went through her purse. She found her cell phone. She called Annabelle. "Annabelle? Where are you.." she shrugged. "The barn..." rozalyn looked around. "Can you come get me?" "OK, where are you?" "My..uh...DIRK'S apartment.." Annabelle was confused. "Ok..I'll be right there..." she got into her car and drove over to the front of the apartment complex. She saw Rozalyn. "Your a reck!" she got in and brushed tears away. "I know...c'mon.." Annabelle smiled. "I'll take you right back to the apartment-" "NO!" she snapped and looked at her, her hair flying in her face. She wrestled it back. Annabelle was confused. "Why not?" "Just...go, I'll explain on the way..."
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Rozalyn runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozalyn runs   Rozalyn runs Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:47 pm

well u kinda did role play her but it was actuley ok because annebelle was in it!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net

Rozalyn runs
Page 1 of 1