River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leah & Beck-spain!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:28 pm

The flight landed at 8:57, they finnaly reatched the resort around 10. It was a red and gold room with knee deep carpet. Leah fell onto it. "I LOVE this!" She exclaimed. Beck nodded. "Yeah, It's really nice right?" She nodded. "Of course!" Beck smiled. n"Ok, Want somethin to drink?" Leah nodded. "Yeah, some lemonade!" "Ok." He fished out a bright blue lemonade bottle and gave it to leah. Sjhe gulped it all down. Beck looked at her. She looked back, then smiled. Beck folowed. Leah grabbed her case and went into the bathroom to change. She came out. Beck was on the bed. She smiled as she gulped down a pill. In the morning Rays of light poured over their bodys. Leah kissed Becks chest. He slowly woke up, then smiled at her. Leah nesseled her head on his shoulder. Beck rubbed her head. "You hungry?" He asked. She nodded. He yawned and got up. He called for the special. They ate, then went to the beach.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Leah slipped on a purple and gold bikini. It was shinny. Beck looked at her and sighed. "You have to be sexy?" He asked. Leah smiled. "Well if ytou dont want me too I could change into the granny suit I have and we-" He smiled. "No thanks." She smiled. "thats what I thought."He nodded. "Ok..." They went out to the resorts beach. Leah looked around for a spot. Beck came up bhind her and grabbed her up. She laughed as her sunglasses fell off. "Hey!" Beck kisseed her shoulder. "Get my sunglasses!" He nodded. Then leaned down to the sand topick them up, and rolled her into the hot sand! Leah screamed. "BECK!" He laughed and started to run. Leah jumped up and grabed his shoulder. He looked at her. She raised her eyebrows. "Luv you 2." She said and ran into the water. Beck dropped their bag and ran after her. They swam awile under the blazeing sun. Leah smiled as Beck carried her onto the already made up towles and chairs. He dropped her down. "Owf!" She said. Beck frowned. "Sorry 'bout that!" She shrugg it off. "So...whats for lunch?" Beck smiled. "Crackers, cheese, wine, and fruit salad." Leah ghasped. "JUST LIKE OUR FIRST DATE!" He nodded. "My plan exactly!" She kissed him. "thank you." He nodded. Leah ate and dozed off. Beck sat up and watched the sea luminous waves. eah rolled over and pulled on his leg. He smiled at her. She still closed her eyes. "Come down here." Beck slide down next to her. She held onto his arm. He kissed her. She opened her eyes. "beck?" He looked up t her drowzey eyes. "Yeah?" She smiled. "Do you think they would mind if we did it here?" He cringed. "Yeah, I do..." She smiled. "Take me too the room?" He smiled and picked her up. He left their stuff. They staff picked it up. Leah didnt bother taking procaution. Beck pluncked her down onto the feather bed.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:53 pm

MUCH better...MUCH
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:57 pm

I know, right?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 pm

ok just to know so i do not asume did they use a condom or not? and if they didn't and u want her to be pregnant then u have to post her positive test so i know to make the out line of the kid but much better than last time!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:43 pm

ok, yeah...i do! read the PM i sent you!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:36 pm

ok could u email me! i spesifided that in the post under annoucmnets (don't retype it though just go to your drafts! sorry being around katrina u start to say things like that! she always would open a new tab and go back and forth reading the requirments for the person profile!) and rebecca im asumming they are requeses for the apperance!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Yeah, I'll just say it I guess. Um, girl, green eyes, freckles, red curly hair.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:40 pm

ok, that is incredible...your kids gonna look like sham and Annabelles, except for the red hair! ok, see:

Gender doesn't matter, black hair, curly, freckles, bright, green eyes, and tan skin. that's funny...:)
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 pm

oh yeah, light skin! Oh, make it a boy so they can be like friends....weirde, for some reason I'm having de'vuj! Odd....

Leah and Beck sat on the couych. Beck kissed her cheeck. "1 more week." Leah nodded. "I cant belive its gone by so fast." He nodded. "Yeah..." He kissed her. The sun shone so brightly that she turned her face. "beck...I'll be right back."Leah got up and went to the bathroom. She felt kinda odd. Just a little. She looked in the miorr. She noticed that her pants where a little tight. She gulped as an immediet thought came to her mind. She riped open a package from her bag. A pregnence test. She sighed. Then waited fuive minutes. There it was, a little pink plus. Leah smiled. She was very hjappy. Leah slowly excited the bathroom. Beck looked at her. She smiled. Then sat down. He looked at her. "Whats up?" She just smiled. "What?" She put her hands on his face. "Do you want kids?" She asked. He nodded. "Of course. Kida are the best." Leah smiled. "Why?" LEah justshock her head. "Wait...are you? Prego?!" Leah nodded. "Yeah!" "Wait...are you sure?" She smiled. "Pretty much!" Beck ghasped. "OH LEAH! THIS IS GREAT!!!!" She laughed. "See, you can sorta see the baby bump!" Beck looked. "Kinda..." She smiled. Then held his arm. "Oh bEck, but its there! Right there....I love it already." He laughed. "oh leah, I do too."
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Leah and Beck snuggeled on the couch. she sighed. "oh god, I'll be a mother soon!" Beck smiled. "me too!" leah glared at him. "I hope your not telling me something.." beck smiled. "no, I mean I'll be a FATHER." They both laughed. Beck and Leah kissed. " i cant belive it." he nodded. "its cool huh?" She nodded. "very!" Leah patted her stomuch.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:12 pm

ok u might get those thngs i have to look at the profiles first! ill email them to u when u are relitivley soppose to rush her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Leah and bEck packed thier things. By this time she was starting to show. Her pants where very uncomferatable. Beck kissed her on the check "So, how was this for a honeymoon?" he asked. She smiled. "BOY, this was some honeymoon!" He nodded. "Yeah, I know." They talked as the car speed to the airport. "Ok, so I've already schedualed an apointment with Dr. Rosenthal next tuesday. I'll be a mouth and a half then!" Beck nodded. "Do you want me to be there?" She thought. "If you want." Beck did not know whaat to do. "What if I wait in the waiting room for you?" Leah nodded. "Oh, ok..." He penciled her in. Finaly they boreded the plane. Inm about 9 hours later they made it to Becks partment. They had already decided to move to a large condo, for the baby. Beck ha called the realastate brooker that night. They saw him the next day.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Wow that came on fast! It's already noticeable? Weird...lol. It only takes three months here though so I guess it kinda makes sense
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 pm

yeah, so shes like almost a third of the way over, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leah & Beck-spain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah & Beck-spain!   Leah & Beck-spain! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah & Beck-spain!
Page 1 of 1