River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Sham

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Sham unpacked while Annabelle massaged her leg. He walked over and kissed her. "You feeling alright? You look confused.." she nodded absentmindedly. She got a thought. She was a little worried. She didn't know how Sham would react. She got up. "Hey, I'm going shopping for a minute.." she grabbed her crutches and went out the door, and to the garage. She couldn't find her car. She felt like cursing, but didn't. "Stupid woman! now i can't even have my CAR...geez..." she waveed down a taxie.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 pm

When she got her test, she was shocked. She ran out, forgetting her crutches. She fell over. "Whoa!" Sham caught her. "What in the world?" she laugehd. "oh, sorry, um...sham.." he shook his head. "what?" He said as he sat on the couch with her on his lap, playing with her hair. "Um...sham...I'm pregnant..." he stopped, and took a moment to register. He looked at her. "Really? Like, seriously?" she nodded. "Absoultely.." he sat a moment. She thought he was upset, but suddenly, a smiled started to creep acrost his face. He hugged her and then kissed her on the head. "Thank you Annabelle!" she shook her head. "for WHAT?" he shrugged. "I don't know...I just felt like saying that..>" she rolled her eyes. "ok.." he kissed her again and smiled. "I love you.." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 pm

lol I have those moments sometimes, you know, where you say something and everyone is like "what?" and I'm like, idk I just felt like that was what I should say.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 pm

lol, I know, I do that too...
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Half the things I say only make sense to me. So yeah, that happens all the time. Even though I don't know if that's quite what you meant...idk...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:53 pm

yeah, that's kinda what we meant lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 pm

well, at least you admited it kate...that's the first step!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm

hehe you sound like Dr. Shrink on animal crossing (:
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:47 am

Annabelle woke up and stretched. (ok, since she is like, a third there...yeah....) Sham was, again, drooling on his pillow next to her. She shook her head and smiled. She grabbed her crutches. Just one more month, and no more crutches...she hoped. She got up and made some coffee. Sham came in slowly. He rubbed the back of his head. He walked over and kissed her on the cheek as he grabbed a cup of coffee. "good morining handsome.." he rolled his eyes, his hair was dishevled. He yawned, and sat down on the couch. She sat on the couch next to him. He sighed as she rested her head on him. He rubbed her head. "I don't want to go to work today..." Sham smiled and nodded. "Neighter do I...." He laughed as he got up and stretched. "Ok, I have to get to the construction site, in, like, an hour.." he got up and stretched. She sat there, and drank her coffee. She could here him in the shower. He came out, in a t-shirt and torn up jeans. He had his hard hat on. "see you later.." he kissed her on the cheek and walked out the door. Annabelle stayed put. She felt tight, and uncomfurtable. She didn't feel like going to work, but, she was going anyway...
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Annabelle was making dinner when Sham came in. He kissed her on the cheek. She felt heavier than she should be (OK, IDK why I can't email you courtney, but, it won't let me, so I'm gonna email Katrina the description..) she sighed and put the spagetti on the plates. Sham was taking a shower. He ate after he was done. Annabelle played with her food, which she did when she was thinking. She tried to make conversation. "So, where were you just now?" He shrugged. "I was giving Leah that car my mom sent.." Annabelle nodded. "How is the little devil.." Sham shrugged. "She's pregnant.." Annabelle chocked on her water. "Wh-what? really? oh great.." Sham shrugged. "So what?" Annabelle rolled her eyes. "So what? Now our kids will be like..in the same classes..and might be FRINEDS...I hope I have a kid that her kids never like..." Sham shrugged.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

hey courtney, when do I get an apartment? and can you change "Annabelle and Hugo" to "Rozalyn and Hugo" thanks...

Sham fell asleep instantly, but, Annabelle lay awake. Her hands on her little bump. It wasn't much of a bump though. She sighed. It had been a while. She was a third of the way there. She couldn't wait, but, at the same time she was worried. She hated feeling...overweight. Normally, she was muscular, and agile..now, she was sluggish and uncoordinated. She knew that becouse she worked out, it would mean no morning sickness (I learned that somewhere...that if you work out a lot...you don't have morning sickness...IDK...), but she still didn't like it. She layed and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm

The next morning, Annabelle took off work. She knew it would put a bigger strain on poor Sham, but, she was too tired to go that boring job. Sham sighed and walked off, his sun burn peeling off his blistered back. She winced, it looked painful. She kissed him on the cheek as he left. Annabelle got in his car and drove to the furniature store. She hoped they would have somthing for her.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:54 pm

COURTNEY! MAKE THEIR APARTMENT PLEEEEEEEEASE!!

Annabelle got home. She was feeling very happy. Sham was resting in the front room. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He jerked over and looked at her. "Oh, hi there.." she laughed. "Hi there sunshine.." she kissed him on the lips. He smiled and got up, slowly. He hugged her, as she rested her head on his shoulder. He pulled her onto his lap. "How are you?" She smiled. "I'm fine..." He kissed her on the cheek. "How's the baby?" She smiled even bigger. "Pretty good I'd say" He put his hand on her belly. She wound her fingures around his hand. He smiled at her, a wide, child like smile. "Did you get the baby stuff?" She nodded. "I can't wait for the baby..." he kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:55 pm

After dinner, Annabelle picked up the phone. "I think I'm gonna go give Elise a lesson tomorrow..." She dialed Elises Cell phone number. "Hi, Elise, do you want to meet me at the barn, at around 12 tomorrow?" Annabelle left the message and sat down with Sham. "ok...names..." he smiled. "You pick.." she smiled broadly. "Well, they are very..er...Austrian...what do you think of Wolfgang....for a boy....and Brigita...for a girl?" she smiled. He thought a minute. "say it with an accent.." She laughed. She had been trying to cover her accent. "Volfgang and Brigita..." he smiled. "That's how I like it.." he thought a moment. "A little wolfie...I mean...VOLFIE....and Brigitta" she snuggled into him. "I hoped you'd like them.." He put his arm around her. She hugged him. He winced and jumped back. "What's a matter with you?" he shook his head quickly. "nothing...nothing at all." he sat down, and she hugged him again. He jumped a little. "there IS somthing wrong.." he shook his head. "nothing!" she touched his back, and pinched it. He screamed and jumped up. "AHH!" she jumped up too. "WHAT IS WRONG!" he wouldn't tell her. She grabbed his shirt and lifted it up. He had a large cut going across his back. It was bright red, and oozing. She pulled his shirt down. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!" he looked at his feet. "What are you talking about?" She was furious. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT! YOU HAVE A GIANT INFECTED WOUND ON YOUR BACK, AND THEN YOU DON'T TELL ME!" he shrugged. "I didn't want to worry you.." she grabbed the keys. "Come on, I'm taking you right to the hospital. That thing looks aweful..." he refused to go. "Absoultely not!" She glared at him. "SHAMAR GET YOUR BUTT IN THE CAR!!!" she dragged him towards the car. He was worried about her. "Honey, your gonna hurt yourself...what about the baby?" She threw her hands up in the air. "I AM FINE!" he yelled back. "WELL SO AM I!" she ripped off his shirt and turned him around in the mirrior. "DOES THAT LOOK FINE TO YOU!?" he sighed. "fine..." she took him strait to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Annabelle walked in with Sham. He itched at his bandages. She sat down and sighed. "I've got a lesson with Elise tomorrow...I hope she shows up..." Sham sat next to her and rubbed her shoulder. "I wonder if it will be a boy, or a girl.." sham smiled. "I don't know..." Annabelle got up a minute. "I'm hungry..." sham laughed "Of course you are..." he made her some chili, and they ate it while watching a movie. After wards, Annabelle fell asleep. Sham carried her to they're room and plopped her on the bed. He got in too, and was soon asleep, even though he was very uncomfurtable with his itchy, aching back.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:13 am

"Hold still!" Sham growled under his breath. "I'm trying!" She rolled her eyes. "No you aren't!" She got the last of the bandage off. "OW!! That hurts!" she got some disinfectent, and some antibiotics, and put them onto the cut. He winced in pain. "Well, if you hadn't cut yourself in the FIRST place, then this never would have happend.." Annabelle shook her head. She wrapped the bandage back up, and pulled down his shirt. "There..ALL better.." She shook her head and sat down. He turned around. "At least I get work off today.." Annabelle smiled. "Then we should do somthing" Sham thought a minute. "How about we have a picnic by the lake in the park.." Annabelle nodded. "Sounds good.." She got up and got started making lunch, but suddenly, she ran to the bathroom. She vomited in the toilet. Sham came in. "What happend..." She shook her head. "The baby..." he nodded and held her hair for her. She wiped her mouth and drank some water. "thanks.." he nodded and completed making the lunch while she got dressed. "Ok, ready to go now..." Sham smiled and went outside towards the car. Annabelle grabbed his shoulder. "No, wait, let's walk.." He shrugged and nodded. "Alright" They headed for the park.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:50 am

After they got back, Annabelle sat on the couch. She felt terrible. Sham sat next to her. "what's the matter?" She groaned. "My back is killing me..." she rubbed her stomach. Sham rubbed her shoulders. She got up and ran to the bathroom, and vomited. She came back in. Sham smiled. "you alright?" she narrowed her eyes. "What do you think? Anyway, Hugo called.." Sham nodded. "Yeah." she sighed. "They're going to Austria.." Sham nodded again. "good for them.." Annabelle snapped around. "no NOT good for them!" Sham was confused. "Am I missing somthing here?" She groaned. "They are going to be gone for a month and a half, becouse they want to get they're moneys worth, and I wanted Hugo here!" Sham rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Hugo is probably VERY excited about the birth.." she sighed and sat down. "yeah, I guess your right..." He smiled. "As I am always.." she elbowed him. "Ow, what was that for?" she laughed and leaned against him.

ok, I think she got pregnant in month 4, but i'm not sure...I'll have to check. If that's so, then she's having her baby in month 6, if not, then in month 7, right? Ok, Courtney, I emaild Katrina, since I couldn't email you for some reason...I want you to read the email ASAP!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:39 am

I think she would have the baby at the beginning of month seven...but yeah Courtney needs to let us all know these things! Come back from vacation courtney! lol
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Annabelle sighed, she felt to tired to get up. Sham was bored, and wandering around the apartment. Annabelle rolled over in bed, to see him sitting in a chair, absolutely bored. He would have much rather been outside, or doing somthing. "Sham...you can go you know.." He nodded. "I want to stay with you...I want to help you.." she shook her head. "your not...your making it worse, becouse it pains me to watch you be so bored..." She looked at the ceiling. Sham got up. Annabelle laughed. "FINALLY..." He shrugged. "What should I do?" She thought a moment. "Why don't you go check out that new country club, eh? Then I'll come meet you there.." He nodded. "You can go ahead..go, shoo, shoo, go.." he laughed and got his suite on. Then he grabbed his towel. "good thing I'm not short.." She looked at him sideways. "What?" He laugehd. "at least I can get in the water without getting my bandages getting wet..." annabelle nodded. He grabbed a towel and headed for the pool. His tan, beautiful skin glowed in the sun. He smiled. It felt good to be outside instead of shut inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annabelle and Sham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Sham   Annabelle and Sham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Sham
Page 1 of 1