River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sham and his stupid cut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Sham and his stupid cut Empty
PostSubject: Sham and his stupid cut   Sham and his stupid cut Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Annabelle dragged Sham into the hospital. Some doctors looked at them, since nothing looked wrong. She went up to the desk. "My husband has a bad cut...and I'm afraid he might have Tetnes." the woman nodded. Rozalyn came out. She smiled. "oh, hi?" Annabelle nodded. "I want you to look at his back.." she nodded and took him back to her office. Annabelle glared at him as Rozalyn made him take his shirt off and started examining it. "Oo..." Sham yelled out. She nodded. "Yeah...um, wow, you don't have tetnus..but that's one nasty cut...and you've got an infection too.." she turned around and got up. "Can I put my shirt on?" Rozalyn shook her head. "No, you wait here...I've got to go get a syringe and some antibiotics...and some disinfectant." sham groaned and sat there. Rozalyn got back and injected the antibiotic. She put the disinfectent on, an some cream on. She took out some guaze. "Hold still." She wrapped it around his mid section. He looked funny, and couldn't bend over. "Now, your gonna have to change that everyday.." She looked at Annabelle. "He HAS to.." She nodded as Rozalyn prescribed him to some antibiotics. "I really don't want that to spred.." He nodded, and got up. he winced. Annabelle laughed. Rozalyn walked up and looked at her leg. "Yoy want me to take that thing off?" she nodded vigorusly. Rozalyn smiled and took it off slowly. Annabelle couldn't move her leg very well, and still needed a crutch a little bit, but felt a lot better. Rozalyn put some moisturizer on it, becouse of how dry it was. "Ok, now, neither of you guys get hurt.." Annabelle nodded. When she got up, Rozalyn walked over to her. "Annabelle...you look...different..'' She was suspicious. Annabelle nodded. "I know it's aweful...I can't wait.." Rozalyn crossed her arms. "Why didn't you tell me?" Annabelle put her hands up. "Sorry, I just didn't want Hugo to know!" Rozalyn put her hands on her hips. "And why not? He would love it.." Annabelle shrugged. "I'm gonna go pay and leave now.." rozalyn shook her head as she left.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Sham and his stupid cut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sham and his stupid cut   Sham and his stupid cut Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Annabelle shook her head as she drove back to her apartment. Sham was starting to feel a burning sensation on his back. "It hurts.." she shook her head. "How did you cut it anyway?" He wouldn't tell her. She shook her head and put her hand on her stomach. "Your gonna have to be more careful." he nodded. "I know...if I can get this house done, then I can be home...more" She laughed. "Well, I took off work...it feels weird not working..'' she shrugged. They pulled into the aparment and she got out. "Oh, I ran into Leah the other day..." Sham nodded. "What do you think Hugo will think?" She winced. "I have no idea...maybe when I tell him, that if it's a boy, his name will be Wolfgang, then he'll be happy.." Sham laughed. "Why?" She shook her head. "Hugo and Wolfie? What's more masculan and more like Hugo than that..." Sham smiled. "Well....I guess you have a point..."
Back to top Go down

Sham and his stupid cut
Page 1 of 1