River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rozalyn on work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Rozalyn on work Empty
PostSubject: Rozalyn on work   Rozalyn on work Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Rozalyn was tired after a long day at work. She sighed. Suddenly, Hugo came in, and was looking around. She walked out and he smiled. "Oh! There she is...thanks.." He went up to her and kissed her. She smiled and he put his arm aorund her waist. "Want to go out to dinner?" She shrugged. "What for?" He shrugged. ''I don't know.." She laughed. "How about we go back to the condo..." he smiled. "Sounds good to me.." She sighed. "What is it?" she shrugged. "Well, it's just that Annabelle's gonna be having a baby, and for her it will be more like a family. Me and you still just feel like boyfriend and girlfriend..I mean, nothing has changed!" he shrugged. "I see your point...well, let's just go back to the condo right now.."
Back to top Go down

Rozalyn on work
Page 1 of 1