River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hugo on work

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Hugo opened the door quietly. Annabelle had already left, and he was tired. He looked around. He found Camille. "Where's Leah?" he asked. She shrugged. He sighed and walked off to find Annabelle, then he remembered she had work. He sat down, then noticed someone sitting on the opposite couch. "hello?" Rozalyn looked up from her book. She sighed. "What is it now..." She shook her head. "I don't know WHY I have to get here so early! I mean, what am I supposed to do, talk to THEM" She motiond towards the podium, where the waitresses were supposed to stand. He sighed, he couldn't blame her. She sighed. his stomach rumbled. She looked up. "Come on, I'm not gonna be able to read if YOUR hungry.." she went into the kitchen and started up some eggs. Hugo sighed. They smelled VERY good! She put them on a plate and slid them too him. "Better eat in here, or else she'll know..." she walked out. "don't forget to clean up!" She yelled back. He stood there a moment after he was done eating. She was very strange.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Tegen peaked through the door. "10 minutes guys!" She called. Tegen could smell the faint aroma of eggs. She shrugged it off and walked tword the bar. It was a mess of bottles and cans. "Oy vey..." She sighed. How has she not seen this? "Hugo! GET OVER HERE!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Hugo dumped the plate and wiped his face. Rozalyn rolled her eyes and gave him a dirty look. She stayed put as he ran out. "Yes ma'am? What is it?" he looked at the bar and new exactly what was wrong....
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Tegen sighed. "I should have you fired for this. but im not. We open in TEN minutes. Don't waste a drop of those drinks." She sighed. Then pushed him. "NOW GET TO IT!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm

He was irritated, but complied. He grumbled slightly as he cleaned up the drinks. He was pretty thourough, when he got a call from Annabelle's cell phone. "hey Annabelle..." she paused a moment. "Hugo, I'm really tired, can you go pick up Jane? Your closer than I am.." she was being quite truthful too. He sighed. "I can't, where is she anyway?" Annabelle laughed. "Oh, just at Leah's.." his heart sank. Well now that was the most Ironic place for her to be at. "I'll call over there and see what I can do...she hasn't shown up yet, maybe she can bring her and you can meet me here..." Annabelle agreed and he hung up. Next he called Leah's "Hello? Leah, it's Hugo"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Camile overheard. "Hey humo! I can pick her up for you....if you tell me whats wroung?" Camile had this way about her that was sneaky. Yet she was always open.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:12 pm

He sighed and hung up. "I'd really appriciate it..." he paused a moment and then explaind. "I asked her to lunch today, and, I guess she took it too far, and kissed me..." he was embarassed and turned slightly red. "I REALLY want Jane back, could you just bring her here? Annabelle will come pick her up later...thanks.." he walked off and sighed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Camile sighed. "Just remember what I told you." She turned around and started to leave. "And one more thing. Did you like it?" She folded her arms across her self. And waited for an anwser.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:17 pm

His lips shut tight. He truly didn't really know. "Would you stop being so irritating and get my dang dog?" He stormed off to the bar, becouse the place was opening soon.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Instead of asking Terrence to drop her off at home, Sarah requested she be dropped off at the bar. She didn't really like it there, but she needed to talk to Tegan. She had been putting it off, as Tegan scared her a little bit, but it was necessary. She had "borrowed" Sarah's laptop a few weeks ago, and hadn't returned it. Sarah sighed, and walked confidently into the bar. No one looked drunk, so far so good. She walked up to the bar. Hugo was there-he was an aquaintance of hers, but she didn't know him well.
"Hey," she said casually, or as casually as she could, "Do you know where Tegan is?"
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm

He was still slightly irritated, and if the counter had been a person, it would have broken a bone by then. "I think she's in the back.." he sighed. "Sorry, just had a bad morning..." he went to the back. "HEY BOSS!! CUSTOMER'S HERE TO TALK TO YOU! I THINK SHE HAS A COMPLAINT!" he winked at Sarah, this was going to be a funny joke. He went back to the counters and put the dish towel away. "I know it was rough last night, but, this place is really nice and fancy in the day, when there isn't a party..." he paused a moment and gritted his teeth. "Or snoopy waitresses..." he thought of Jane. What could Leah be doing to her? Maybe she was mad at him, and took it out on Jane, she was an aboslute baby. Or maybe she let her Papillion out on her, she was terrified of dogs that barked at her. He sighed and shook his head as he waited for Tegan to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Sarah laughed nervously. What kind of joke was this, making Tegan angry? She was scary! Sarah breathed in and held it for a few seconds, hoping Tegan would just come out so she could get it over with.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Tegen slammed a dishtowle on the table. "what?" She asked annoyed. She looked over to Sarah, went to the back grabbed the laptop and handed it to her. She glared at Hugo. "Your on thin ice Mr. and this is barley your second day." She turned toward Sarah. "Thank you, I'm sorry It was late." She glanced at her watch. "Would you mind to teribly flipping the sign?" Tegen turned and walked out. "Oh and Hugo. Since we arnt expecting a big drinking crowd accounting that its 7:30 you need to fix coffee today. Julian can show you how." With that she turned and entered the kitchen. Camile walked by to go to her car. "Sorry, she isnt in the BEST mode. Accounting on that 'thin ice'" She said jokingly punching Hugo in the arm. Camile got into her car and drove to Leah's. She hoped she was ok.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Hugo rolled his eyes. He walked off to the kitchen, looking for julia. Rozalyn was there again. "Oh, what do you need now?" He smiled. "I need Julian, he's supposed to show me the coffee maker..." he laughed at how stupid that sounded. Rozalyn sighed. "I don't know where he is, here, I'LL show you.." she shook her head and showed him the coffee maker, which there wasn't much too. "Ok, I hope you won't need my help, becouse unlike those preppy waitresses, I'M on my own all day, and I dont' get a break..." she sighed and started up the oven. Hugo sighed. Well, she was an interesting charactor.

Last edited by Colorado Cutie on Mon May 04, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Its JuliAN, its a guy....
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

ooops...now I feel really stupid...sorry, I miss read it...I'll fix it!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hugo finally got back. He snuck through the kitchen. Rozalyn gave him a look. He put up is hands. She was suspicious, but kept with the food. She was good at what she did. She was also unhappy about having to work with Julian, she couldn't stand him. Thankfully, no one had ordered coffee. He got to his post and looked around. No one seemed to WANT coffee either!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Sarah was about to say thankyou, but Tegan was yelling at Hugo and some other people, so she decided she would just leave. She was glad she got her laptop back though, she had been missing it.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Hugo sighed. It was getting close to his lunch break. He decided he had better go meet Leah. "Hey Tegan, I'm going on my lunch break...I'm really sorry about this morning..." he looked down at his feet. He waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:46 pm

NO!!!! I HAD A WHOLE PAGE OF WRITING AND BECAUSE OF YOU ITS GONE!!!!| NOOOOOOOOOOO

Tegen shrugged. "As long as you prove as a good bartender I'll keep you around. But just so you know sucking up doesnt get you ANYWHERE here." She patted him on the back. She knew he was probably one of those guys that was always forgiven. she sighed and walkjed into the kitchen. Leah(who had been working there for the past hopir) took off her apron. Camile slide over to her side. "I'm glad you came." Leah sighed "I'm not." She walked up to Hugo. "Hey...we could ride over in my car...that is if you dont have one." Leah pointed at a russted out 67 mustang painted in bright yellow with one bumper sticker on the backl. "say what you mean to say'. She shrugged. "If you are still on...."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:48 pm

He smiled. "Sure!"

I gotta go, you guys get back on at...7? If I'm not on then 8
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Leah jumped into the frount seat. It had beat out material and was hot. AShe blasted on the radio as loud as it could go. "SAY WNAT YOU NEED SAY!!!! OOOOHHH" Leah sighed. 'now isnt that ironic!'
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Hugo laughed. "Well that's nice.." he smiled. "Intersting car..." He looked at her. "Are you....um....MAD at me? I mean, cause, I don't have to go with you if you don't want me too..." he really didn't want to irritate her or anything, he felt bad about Jane and the night before.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Leah was intuative. "You think I tourted Jane?" Shew looked over at him. "You do dont you!" She sighed. "No, I'm not mad, or did I tourtur Jane in ANY way. I mean for gods sake the dog slept with me, AND ate icecream." Leah turned down the music. "Do you aonuslty think I'd be that childish? To hurt a dog? Oh god Hugo...you got to have a little more faith in me!"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:45 pm

He was taken aback. "no, I no, Leah, I'm..sorry?" He was confused. "Leah! I'm so sorry!" He took her hands in his. "I'm SO sorry! I didn't think any such thing!" She gave her ICECREAM? Well no wonder she didn't want to leave... He looked at her. "Will you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Leah sighed. "Listen, Hugo I know I should not have drank as muc h as I did. I'm the one that should be apologising. Please forgive me?" She swerved right into a small parkin lot. It was shaded by one treee and was a small cottage. Leah looked over at Hugo. "Will you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hugo on work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo on work   Hugo on work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugo on work
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next