River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing home Rudy!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Bringing home Rudy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bringing home Rudy!!!   Bringing home Rudy!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Ed burst through the front door holding Rudy. He was exhausted already. Audrey was close behind him. "Would somebody shut him up?" she asked. As it turned out, Rudy was NOT a quiet baby. He wailed the whole taxi ride home. "Tell me Audrey, WHY did we do this again?" he asked, exasperated. "Well Ed, I have no clue." She said. Ed lightly tapped Rudy's head. "Okay, to the orphanage with you!" he joked. Audrey gasped and snatched Rudy away. "Not in my house," she grumbled. He was beating Audrey with his tiny little fists, and his face was red from crying. She patted his bald little head. "Ssshhh, Rudy. It's okay, it's okay. Sssshhhh..." Ed groaned. "I'll be in our room with a pillow over my head," he muttered, and it took all his self-control not to slam the door. Audrey rolled her eyes. "He's not got a lot of patience, has he Rudy?" she asked. He kept crying. She set him down on the couch and ran to the kitchen. She grabbed some of that formulated baby stuff from the fridge and hurridly put it in a bottle. She was so glad that she had prepared ahead of time. She ran back over to Rudy and pressed the bottle to his mouth. "Ssshhhh, drink it." she pleaded. "Please Rudy, drink it." Once the bottle was empty, he finally went to sleep. She flopped down on the couch, exhausted, and went to sleep too.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home Rudy!!!   Bringing home Rudy!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Audrey woke up to Rudy crying. She groaned, and reluctantly got up. Then she sniffed, and immidiately wrinkled her nose. "Ugh." she grumbled. She set him down on the kitchen counter, and got out a fresh diper. She turned away and sucked in a breath, then undid the dirty one. Quickly, she went to work. Luckily, she didn't get splashed, but it was only a matter of time. "There," she said. "All better. Now PLEASE go to sleep, Rudy." Unfortunately, Rudy didn't go to sleep. Ed walked out of the bedroom. "WHAT was that about?" He groaned. "Rudy needed a dipar change" Audrey informed him. Ed didn't have anything to say to that. "I've got work in half an hour," he said. "You think you can handle Rudy?" Audrey thought for a second. "Well, I guess." she said. "I never thought it would be this hard." she said. Ed walked over and wrapped his arms around her. "You're doing great." he said softly. "And I'm here to help. We'll do this." he said, determined. There were tears in Audrey's eyes. "Thanks." she said.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home Rudy!!!   Bringing home Rudy!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 pm

A COUPLE DAYS LATER...

Audrey was feeling better. Rudy was still terrible, but she felt that she could handle him better. And it helped that he was really cute too. He had the most adorable little giggle that Audrey ever heard. And he laughed at practically everything. Audrey poked his nose, and he laughed. "You're so cute," she cooed. Then, Ed walked through the door from work, and went straight for Rudy. "Hey there, fella!" he said, and he planted a big kiss on Audrey's cheek. "Daddy's home!" he said sort of sarcastically. Audrey rolled her eyes. Ed stooped down and panted another big kiss on Rudy's forehead, and he started giggling too. That made Ed laugh, and soon Audrey was laughing too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home Rudy!!!   Bringing home Rudy!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home Rudy!!!
Page 1 of 1