River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ida waits for Erik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Ida got a bagle for hi and her and waited at a table. She saw some guys going out to practice. She hoped he'd be there soon.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 pm

ok! he's there, just reply to the other topic here...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:22 pm

(ok, I replyed at the other thing! YOU reply herw!)

Ida kissed him ansd sat down. She kinda likerd watching his games.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 pm

He smiled. "All right, practice is starting in a sec.." he kissed her again, and ran off to the locker rooms. He got out on the ice, and they darted around practicing. He didn't even notice her while he was playing. He got very involved in Hockey. He had brought somthing, and had left it in the locker room. He hoped she would like it.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Id sipped some more coco. She draw some scetches and altimatly ended up drawing on a napkin. Finnaly afte like an hour practice was over. She throw her stuff out and grabbed her purse.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 pm

He got out of the ring, and headed to the lockers. When he was done, he came over and kissed her. He looked around. "C'mon, let's get out of here" He smiled at her. "I got a sprise for ya" He went in the locker rooms, and pulled out his duffle bag. "C'mon, let's go" He smiled, and headed for the park.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

oh my god...

Ida followed him to the park. "So? Whats the suprize?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:37 pm

what? Pm me what you think it is...lol

He sat down with her. "Close your eyes..and don't open them till' I say so.." he waited for her.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:39 pm

She clossed her eyes. "Ok, but this better not be like a fake roach or something!" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 pm

He laughed. "Well, I hope you don't think that.." He pulled out his violin, and started playing a complicated, but beautiful song that he had written recently. He watched her, waiting for her reaction. "don't open your eyes yet..." He kept playing, getting more and more into it.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Ida smiled. "Ok..." She said.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 pm

He put down his violin. "ok?" he asked, a little bit of attitude, and sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

She opened her eyes. "I said ok..because you were playing footsie with me. No, the music was bonetta. Beutiful." She smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 pm

He sighed. "Thanks" He smiled, and put the violin back. "It was supposed to be for Christine, she was going to sing a duet with me to it...but, I haven't finished the lyrics...and we're not talking" I'm gonna pm you
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Ida frowned. "Oh...it was for christine." She said looking down at the ground. She felt sorta bad. She put on a smiled. "Well, it was still very beutiful." She said. She looked at her watych. "Oh man! I've got to go."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 pm

He smiled. "Actually...I think I have to as well.." he smiled, and got up, heading to the country club, where they met for voice.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Ida hated Tennis practice because of all the preppy kids. The ony good thing was that max did it too. She grabbed her clothing and changed and went out to the court. HOPING not to see Max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ida waits for Erik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida waits for Erik   Ida waits for Erik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida waits for Erik
Page 1 of 1