River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erik Fantmoatico

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Name: Erik Staal Fantomatico
Hair color and Style: Dark, black hair. A little shaggy, but curly
Eye Color: lime green
Basic Appearance: He has big eyes, and has pudgy cheeks. He is a little bit taller than his brother, and is a little more quiet.
Personality:He is funny, and does wierd things. He loves music, and takes a lot of abuse from his bother.
Family: He was born at the hospital in Riverstone heights. He has a brother, Max, who he takes quite a bit of abuse from...his mother and father love him very much and take care of him.
Birthplace: England
Interests: Music, Hockey
Hobbies: Hockey, Guitar, Violin, Keyboard, Organ, and Trumpet playing...he also loves riding horses
Likes: Horses, his girl friend, music and hockey (He also likes Theatre)
Dislikes: STILL THINKING

Erik Fantmoatico Erik110
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 am

I posted his pic becouse I am SO BORED!!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 pm

DANG! He is UGLY!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:14 pm

what do you mean? And I'M SORRY! but i couldn't make them how I wanted them!! none of the charactors except ed came out right, nad Rebecca, why are you being so mean? I was working really hard on them, to make them look right and you go and say "Wow, he's really ugly" that's like you working on a song on the guitar for a long time, and then playing it, and me going. "Wow, that REALLY sucked!" just saying...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Yeah, and personally I don't think they're ugly at all. Sims 3 can be hard to work with! And hers shuts down all the time! You really shouldn't say things like that, it can start arguments.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:18 pm

thank you sarah! ^_^
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 am

yeah personly i think he looks good and stuff! and NOW i know u were surous! ok when you see my sim people for magak then you go ahead and say all the rude coments and stuff but i meen we just did it because we wanted to and stuff and its fun! if u posteed your sims we wouldn't say they were ugly! even if we thought so!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Ok, you guys...I'm sorry I was \joking...and because I do not use sims I have no idea how hard it was. I'm sorry that I angerd yall. Personally I dont really think he's the cutest guy in the world. But hey, he just wasnt how I imagened him. I'm sorry that I said that I thought he was ugly. Its just that he's not what I thought he'd look like. And dont put the guitar down! Omg it takes like a week aND A HALF at least to learn new songs. That was just a comperison, I know. But it really isnt the same. I also do not see y this is the hugest deal.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:00 pm

I know, he doesn't look right. But he's all right. His face is okish, but his hair is all wrong :0
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 pm

yeah it looks all greasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erik Fantmoatico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Fantmoatico   Erik Fantmoatico Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik Fantmoatico
Page 1 of 1