River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

apparently Erik can skate...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

Location : Watching Phantom of the opera and crying each and every time

apparently Erik can skate... Empty
PostSubject: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Annabelle had decided to take them to the skating rink...she had never taken them there before. She had figured that Max would do well, since he was a little more....sportsy. Erik was athletic, but more like biking and running, than playing football and basketball. Well, she was a little shocked when Max refused to go on the ice, and Erik almost naturally skated around the rink. Now, he wasn't great, but, for his age and the fact he had never seen ice in his LIFE was pretty amazing. She signed him up for lessons. "YAY!! I love skating!" She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I think you'll do well..and if you keep up with it, then maybe you can start doing hockey!" He looked at her. "What's hockey?" She rolled her eyes. "What ever you do, don't ask your uncle hugo that..." She smiled. "How about you watch the game with your dad tonight.." His eyes got big. "You mean I can stay up late!" She nodded and laughed. "Yes you can.." he smiled and skipped as they walked out. She knew what she was getting him for christmas....
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Haha, Erik likes skating!! Lol, I was watching this show, and there was this guy that looked EXACTLY like Erik Staal, like, it was ridiculous!!! AND he was from Canada too. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm

OMG! Hey, do you know what Erik, like my charactor's, name is? Erik Staal Fantomatico....it's kind of a long name...lol
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:28 pm

OOOOOO, this is kinda random, but it's hockey related!!! Like, it was funny, cause the UNC Baseball catcher's name is....MARK FLEURRY!!! NOT KIDDING!!! It was funny, cause I was watching baseball like, RIGHT after we lost. So it was funny.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:33 pm

OMG! THAT IS SO RANDOM AND WIERD!!! That is FREAKY! (maybe he's from a perallel universe....) AHHH!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 pm

I KNOW, RIGHT?? I was like, choose a sport, wouldja? THEN I was like, apparently the delacate flower can slide, cause he'd just sliden onto a base, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:44 pm

omg, that is funny
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Yeah, I STILL think that's funny that they called a HOCKEY PLAYER a DELACATE FLOWER. It's just too funny!!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:50 pm

yeah, that is really..like...BAD...that is so funny, omg I am like, wetting myself right now...seriously
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:54 pm

I wish i knew what you were talking about lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 pm

ok, somebody called a hockey player a "delicate flower"....yeah, that makes a LOT of sense...lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 pm

ok yeah that's pretty funny lol!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 pm

more like a straggly weed you just cant pull out.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 pm

lol-yeah a delicate flower is a very odd comparison for a hockey player! Who called him that?
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 pm

not stragily weed...more like brick wall on ice...lol yeah
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 pm

did he laugh afterwards? cus that would cancle it out.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:52 am

NO he said it seriously. He was like, "Mark Fleurry was just a DELICATE FLOWER last game," and he said it seriously too! And I think it was the same guy that said, "And as they say in Raleigh, let's get 'er done.' Ok, like, I know NO ONE that says that. That is so dumb.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:59 am

I HATE THAT!! IT BUGED ME SO MUCH!! I was like, who even says that? I know I never do.... IT WAS SO STUPID! yeah, he's got no brain...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:03 am

that's more like, a really southern thing. North Carolina is like, almost in the North!
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:18 am

ok, yeah, but still, NOBODY SAYS THAT! it's not even a southern thing! Ok, Holly (she's a really good friend of mine, she's helping me train pocco) anyway, she's so southern she says I have a NORTHERN accent..ok, yeah, and she has never said that. Neither has:

Jessica
Jessie
Ms.Wanda
Mr.Jim
Lauren
Jordon
Tray
Holly
Hannah
Login....

yuck yuck yuck...you just never know what's gonna come out of that guys mouth, lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:24 am

lol yeah...I guess there's someone out there who says that though, but it's certainly not us or anyone else we know.
Back to top Go down
RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

RUB THE BOOEY BUMP!

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 am

maybe he says it...hmm...anyway, this is getting rather long, can we go back to roll playing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apparently Erik can skate...   apparently Erik can skate... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apparently Erik can skate...
Page 1 of 1