River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegen-week 1 opening day

Go down 
+2
cab53
nevile luver 101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:54 am

Hugo mixed the drinks, oblivious as heck. He kept worrying about Jane. He looked at Camille and motiond her over. "I got the drinks ready..." Annabelle took the orders and rushed off to Rozalyn, who was bored and took them. Rozalyn is nice, but, she didn't like the other waitresses. She took the orders. "Thanks Annabelle..." Annabelle ran off. She saw Leah. "Are you ok? You look kind of out of it..."
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:01 am

Eliza walked into the restuarant. She had never been there before, and she understood why once she saw the sign that said "Opening Day" on it. She had seen while walking home from work, and she thought it looked pretty cute. She walked in and sat at a little table and waited for a watiress.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:05 am

I got to be RIGHT back, I promise (my mom is messing up my cake, and i have to stop her...)
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:08 am

Lol! Ok, I'll be back later too! I've got to go do some stuff...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:14 am

Leah served some food to random people. A man, who had been quite rude looked directly at her boobs. Leah frowned and walked toward Eliza. "Hi welcome to manola." She laid down the menus. "Can I intrest you imn a drink?" The man who had been rudfe motioned to her., 'Three more beers sweet thing!" Leah frowned. :"I'll be right back." She took the beers to the man. "Thanks er, darlin." Leah sighed and went back Eliza.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:19 am

Hugo saw the man. He didnt' like him at all. He started rubbing the glasses more vigorusly. Annabelle came skipping in. She saw Camille. "Hey Camille, what's wrong?" She looked kind of irritated.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:30 am

Camile frowned. "Ah, nothing...." She walked toward a coup[le at the bar. and gave yher speech. "Just ask Hugo abot drinks. He knows what he is talking about." She smiled and lookedup at the clock. it was 9 oclock, in an hour they would close. It was also her brake.She went outside to smoke.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:34 am

Hugo smiled at them. "What'l it be?" He put down his rag had been using to clean out glasses and waited for their orders. Annabelle saw Camille leave on her break. She sighed and sat down. She was tired. She looked out the window. Jan was asleep on top of the bench, much to the dismay of a group of girls who had been sitting there earlier. Hugo looked out the window and laughed.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:38 am

at 10,

Tegen, who had been working hard to keep every one in shape, steeped out of the kitchen. She smiled at Teddy. "Ok! Guys! PARTY!" She grabbed a bunch of chips and drinks from the kitchen and pkaced them on tjhe bar. She then nturned up the music so hard no one could hear. Leah waked over to Hugo and smiled flirtatiously. "ASo how was te first day?" She grabbed a glass and filled it with Vodka. "What your tonic?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:41 am

Hugo smiled and leaned against the bar. "It was pretty good....hey, would you mind it terribly if I took my dog home first?" He looked at her. Annabelle went back with Rozalyn. "Hi Rozalyn.." rozalyn took off her Apron and brushed her hands together. "Call me Roz, what are you up to?" Annabelle shrugged. She knew she should probably take Jane home...but she didn't know if Hugo would do that. "I think I'll go take my dog home..." Rozalyn shrugged. "I got nothin better to do, let's go.." They walked into the dining room. "Hey, Hugo, I'll take Jane home, you have fun at the party.." Hugo smiled. "All right, thanks Annabelle"
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:53 am

Leah looked up. "So, whats your drink?" Leah was very curious of knowing. "I love Vodka, but only onb the weekends." Sjhe pured her self another cup. "other thamn that, i don t drtink." She was begining to get tipsy. "Is this your only job?" She asked. "I work at the thetare on the noights of big plays. Iyts kinda fun..."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:57 am

Hugo laughed. "Well, it's my only job, but, Annabelle helps out at the barn and does vet work. She doesn't get paid for it though." He laughed again. "I don't drink much, and when I do, I don't really have a particular drink. I like Vodca though." He laughed again. "you ok? Maybe that's enough!" He laughed again and took a sip of his coke. She was funny to him.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:00 am

Leah shock her head. "No,I'm no I'm just peachy. So you like animals? Cool, IU have a dog named collin. Hes a papion so he doesnt get walked much. He has the cuttist ears. So, what? did your dog follow you here? Thats cool...i wish collin cared enough to do that."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:05 am

Hugo laughed. "i wish JANE cared enough to do that! No, she knocked the door open, she does that sometimes" he laughed. Annabelle came back, Janeless. Rozalyn walked with her and stood with Hugo. Hugo smiled at her. He stopped a minute. "Hey, Leah, I get off lunch tomorrow early, and Annabelle has work, want to have lunch?" He asked. Annabelle started talking animatedly with Rozalyn about traveling.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:05 am

Hugo laughed. "i wish JANE cared enough to do that! No, she knocked the door open, she does that sometimes" he laughed. Annabelle came back, Janeless. Rozalyn walked with her and stood with Hugo. Hugo smiled at her. He stopped a minute. "Hey, Leah, I get off lunch tomorrow early, and Annabelle has work, want to have lunch?" He asked. Annabelle started talking animatedly with Rozalyn about traveling.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:07 am

Leah shrugged. "Sure, where?" FINNALY! eah took another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:12 am

He shrugged. "I don't care, you pick." He laughed. "Want somthing to drink?" He went behind the bar and motiond to one of the stools. He turned to the glasses. And started pouring them.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:04 am

rebecca you can't really roleplay leah put if you wanted to swap leah for tegan then thats fine!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:06 am

Eliza sat waiting for her drink. It had suddenly gotten kind of crazy; everyone was drinking, including the employes. There was loud music and they all seemed to be getting drunk. It made her uncomfortable. She hadn't gotten her drink yet, and she had been waiting for about ten minutes now. She noticed some other people looking a bit uncomfortable too. She decided that she really didn't want to get involved with this, so she got up and left, deciding she might not want to come here again.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:12 am

(they kind of closed about 4 posts aGO....so that isnt fair!) Also, please can i have 2?? Jess does??? PWES?

Leah twireld with her hair. "Sure....do you?" He fideld with her now empty third glass. "Do you like Italian? I know this great little place down town. Very....Cute." She did not want so say romantic...
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:19 am

Oh! Sorry! I missed that! Ok, well lets just say that she didn't realize they had closed and was in a little corner so they didn't notice her. I didn't mean it as a bad thing, just that Eliza doesn't really like craziness.

Oh! And Courto said that yes, you can create Leah too, but she didn't really like it.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:23 am

He laughed. "Sure, lemme get that..." he grabbed her empty glass and started cleaning it. He gave her anouther one, but MUCH less than the first...few. "Here..." He looked at Eliza. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, we're closed..." He was probably the only one that wasn't drunk, besides Annabelle and Rozalyn, who had left. "If you want somthing, I can get you it but..." he looked around "Right now, the staff isn't exactly...sober...." he laughed. "Come back tomorrow and I promise it will be MUCH better... "
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 am

Ok, Let's just say that now is when Eliza leaves. I already posted her leaving, so all is good now. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:50 am

Leah laughed. "Yeah...sober. What is it with that anyway?" She sighe. Hugo looked absolutly steaming it those kakis. They hung thitly so that his heg musles showed. Befor she knew it Leah leaning over the bar table. Crawlinng over that bar table! She sat down on the counter top then looked up at Hugo. probably in shock. She cuped his face in her hands and started kissing him. She almost hugged on to him. She was to drunk to even realse.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Mostly, Hugo was...oh I don't know...ALARMED! At first he tried to back away, but he finally kissed her back...but not with as much gusto as she had kissed HIM. He kissed her and sat her back down over the counter. He breathed in a moment. "Uh...Leah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegen-week 1 opening day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next