River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegen-week 1 opening day

Go down 
+2
cab53
nevile luver 101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Leah blinked. "Ah..." She crawled back over the counter. Luckily noone had really cared, or looked. Her cheeks shot bright red. "oh....my....god!" She shiufted so she could purt her shoes on but ended up falling off the chair onto tjhe floor. She sighed and jumped up. "ah...bye." She said as she raced ot the door. Had she really done that? No...?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Hugo sat there a moment....then he ran out of the bar. "NO ONE TOUCH THE DRINKS TILL I GET BACK!!" he ran after Leah. "leah, LEAH!!" He caught up with her and fumbled in his pockets. "Here, it's my number, we need to talk, but," he looked back at the restourant "I gotta get back.." he ran back off. The clothes were pretty tight and uncomfurtable to run in.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Till blushed so hard it looked like she was not breathing, witch to some extent she wasnt. The rain started to poor. She looked over at her car, she only lived 4 blocks away. She watched Hugo run back. She just sat there, standing looking up at the cold rain.
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:23 pm

It was late, and Ed was late for a call that he got 5 hours ago. He was headed for Manola for the second time today because someone had called for him when it wasn't even his shift! Why would someone do that?? He was driving over to explain when he saw a girl standing in the pouring rain. She looked sad and lonely. What he wanted to do was steer clear of her since it wasn't any of his buisiness anyway. But what he did do is pull over and roll down his window. "Hey, do you need a ride somewhere? I can take half the price off if you want."
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Hugo went back inside. He was soaked. Luckily, no one had touched the drinks. He looked for Camille. "CAMILLE!" He called across the room. He needed to tell them to start closing down the party. It was getting kind of out of hand. He wondered what Annabelle was up to. He called the house, no answer. What was going on? He shook his head. This was an odd day.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Camile walked over, sober and hey. "Hey Hugo. Whered Leah go? Wasnt she just..." She noticed Hugo was soaked. She assumeed the worst. "oh...Are uyou ok?" She askedc now sort of scared. Leah didnt normaly 'run away" she was tough.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:44 pm

"oh, I think she went home..." he was trying to salvage as much of his and Leah's pride as possible. "I don't remember why.." he brushed the thought away. "Uh, could you start turing the party down, I gotta go, and I don't want to leave them all alone with the drinks..." He laughed. "And I HAVE to get out of the clothes, they are way to tight!" He shook his head, dog like, and his wet curls sprung all over his face. He brushed them out of the way so he could see.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Camie sighed. "sorry Hue. Its not my place, but once the drinks are gone it will start turning down." She could tell he was leing. "Look. Are you sure you dont know why? Leah can be a little over dramatic if shes drunk. But sober, shes a doll. Dont judge her by the way she acts now. She really is a good person." Camile sighed. "There are some baggy pants in the back. If that would help?" She grabbed a pair of strech sweats and a tee shirt of hers. she smiled. "Sorry about the writing." It had 'Girls just got to be cool" and a picture of lip goloss. "I can drive you home if you like?"
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:25 pm

He rejected the clothes, but accepted the ride. "Thanks..." He eyed the guys by the bar suspiciously, and left.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Camile got into her old pruise. It had been a gift from her mom. "So, where do you live?" She asked suspetiously. Se knew there was something he wasnt tellling her. She shryyged and got ointo thew car. (jess you know you can play Camile)
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:46 pm

I know, but it feels weird.

"thanks..." he got in and she started driving. They got to his apartment. He passed a guy on the way up the stairs, which was odd, since he had never seen him before in his life. He got into the apartment and went in the door, expectin Jane. He opened the door and stuck his arms out as if to hug someone. "JANE!!" he waited for the jumping and kissing. When ther was none, he opened his eyes and dropped his arms. "Now where is she?" he looked around. Then he went in the bedroom and saw Abby in the bed with bandages. He wondered, but didn't say anything. He went into the kitchen and the family room. That's when he saw Annabelle on the couch. He wondered if he should wake her, but decided against it. Wherever Jane was, Annabelle wasn't worried about her. He sighed and slept, though it felt strange to him somehow, not having 150 pounds rolling around on your stomach.
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok, lets not let our parents EVER see this!!! A party at a bar with a whole bunch of drunks making out on counter tops? Woah!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:54 pm

No katrina, Jane is a dog!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:54 pm

LOL, Katrina!

EWWW! Ok, read my other post and pretend Jane is a person!
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Eliza rushed up the apartment steps to the room number she had been told. A woman named Lisa had just called Eliza saying that her nextdoor neighbor had a dog who'd been hit by a car. ELiza got to the right door and knocked vigorously, hoping the dog was all right. She had her vet bag with all the things she needed for quick emergencies like these.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Camile sighed and drove down the street. It was already two 8in the mnourning. She would see Leah tommarow.
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Wait, I know Jane's a dog! I'm confused now! I never metioned Jane! What?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:06 pm

well, you said it was innapropriate, and if you thought Jane was a person it would sound really bad, so that's what I thought you meant. But then I read a little more and realized I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
KBat

KBat

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Ok, but what did Jane do? I was talking about when Leah crawled over the counter and started kissing Hugo, and all of them being drunk.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Ok, and then hugo pulled her off, she left, He left, he went home, looked for Jane, and saw she was gone. NOW do you get it?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Yeah, just read the last RP post, and imagine Jane as human.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:53 pm

LOL, it's so sick!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:24 pm

u guys r really perverted!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:00 pm

I thought it was what Katrina meant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegen-week 1 opening day   Tegen-week 1 opening day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegen-week 1 opening day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3