River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beck and Leah, Ikea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Beck and Leah, Ikea Empty
PostSubject: Beck and Leah, Ikea   Beck and Leah, Ikea Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Leah looked around in the super modern furniture store. "Um, why am I here?" She asked smileing. Beck rubbed his hands together. "Well, um because you basickly ALREADY live with me so, ah, you want to move in?" Leah's mouth droped. "SERIOUSLY?!" He nodded. "Yeah, if you want?" Leah nodded. "OF COURSE!" She jumped into his arms. "So, yeah I figured I get my girl some furniture." Leah still smiled. "Cool." Beck and her walked around through the beds. She picked out an Ice blue, metalic set. It came with a queen, vanity, 2 side table, and dresser. They bought it and took it too becks house.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah, Ikea   Beck and Leah, Ikea Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:28 pm

The next day, waffle house.

Leah and beck sat at the counter. Camile smiled at them. "Hey, wow are you beck?" She asked theshaggy looking guy. Beck smiled. "Yes, I guess I am. Unless Leah isnt telling me something." She smiled. "Yes, camile he is the guy." She smiled and gaVE THEM MENUS. tHEY ORDERD AND ATE. Leah smiled. "I've got to work today." Beck said. "Meeting." Leah nodded. "Ok, well I geuss that works." he nodded. "OK, Well I'm going to leave you now." Leah nodded. She moved all her stuff to her new pad. Including the dogs. She only had 4 left. It was good. She had given Molly away to a little girl. When she looked around her house she could not find collin. She asked mrs. Earlington if she had seen him. She pointed at her couch where collin looked quite content. The old lady spoke. "I'll get the little chap. He's been such a sweetie." Leah nodded. Then looked at him. "You can have him, I guess." Mrs. E looked at her. "Oh yyou darling. Thank you." She gave her 75 for him. Leah sighed. She'd miss colin. But, he had looked so happy there. She had Lilly. All was ok. She left a note on the door And talked to her landlord.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah, Ikea   Beck and Leah, Ikea Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:44 am

ok make sure u add the sales to your bank acount.
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah, Ikea   Beck and Leah, Ikea Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:24 pm

I did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beck and Leah, Ikea   Beck and Leah, Ikea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beck and Leah, Ikea
Page 1 of 1