River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite website?

Go down 
+2
o there u r perry!
Sarah Everwood
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What was your favorite website?
this one
Favorite website? Vote_lcap33%Favorite website? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Athena
 33% [ 2 ]
Hogwarts
 33% [ 2 ]
I hated them all
Favorite website? Vote_lcap0%Favorite website? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I loved them all (please don't say this, I would rather have an opinion)
Favorite website? Vote_lcap0%Favorite website? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm

I guess I'm just curious...idk I kind of miss the fantasy elements. We just started playing this one though, I really like it too...maybe I'll make a proboards, where anyone can join, and it could be like a secondary one...and we could all be admins. Then we could have this one and that one...idk I just visited the warriorkats website and the other one that person made, and really makes me want to have a fantasy one. Sorry guys, I know you won't agree lol. I don't really care, I just miss athena and Hogwarts. They were really fun. This one is too though...AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:37 pm

I personally liked Hogwarts the best cause like, it was open-ended but it had a story to it. Idk...like Athena was TOO open ended and this one is more strict. And I really liked the fantasy too, but I also like this.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Same here! That's why I think we need this realistic one, and another fantasy. The problem is getting on both of them-it would be hard for all of us, especially Katrina and Courtney. I mean, I have an idea for another one. If anyone wants to hear it just say so!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:53 pm

WE ARE NOT LEAVING THIS WEBSITE OR SO HELP ME I WILL KILL MYSELF...I JUST GOT USED TO IT! I LOVE IT! WE ARE NOT LEAVING TO MATTER WHAT...NO...MATTER....WHAT!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:56 pm

I wasn't saying we would leave! I love it too! Please don't be mad-I just miss some of the fantasy!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 pm

I don't want to leave this one either, but I think I'd like two. Cause today, I was bored. out. of. my. mind. It was awful. It was so bad, I watched BASEBALL. BASEBALL. DO YOU KNOW HOW BORING BASEBALL IS??!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Same here! I was on the computer all day playing sims, and it got SO boring! I think for summer it might be nice to have two! We could start it right when summer begins.

But anyway, here's my idea:

So, has anyone read the Magyk series? I read it in fourth grade, and it was very good. I think it would be a good basis for a game. Basically, it's about a magical world where there is a king and queen and all, but there is also and "ExtraOrdinary Wizard" who is like, the real head person in charge of everything. Everyone else is either a wizard, or a shopkeeper, or a beggar I guess. And in the world, the seventh son of the seventh son has amazing magical powers. And there are dragons and stuff, and the spells are really cool! They work in this weird way, so that the creator must have an object representing the spell, and this object must be placed in a spellbook, and then used to perform the spell. I'll explain in more detail if we decide to do it!
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Ok, i liked Athena the best. This ones a lil too strict but like I wasnt into the whole "harry potter" Thing. It got kinda boreing there. But I like iut here...its just that it gets boring sometimes too. I miss Athena and it was my fav.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:22 pm

OR...the website could be based off of the messanger! LOL! no, JK...it would be completely boring...no, but, I've never read that one...and I really think we should stick to this one, becouse I know exactly what's gonna happen. We're gonna start the otherone, and forget all about this one....THAT'S What's gonna happen...now, if we have anouther website...I'd like to be able to have all of my charactors and not have to start from scratch...and that's a lot of charactors, so I think we should stay here....that's:
-Hugo
-Rozalyn
-Sham
-Annabelle
-and Wolfgang....
that's a lot of charactors..and I think we should stay here....
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:24 pm

i thought she was having twins!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 pm

NO! we sould have a website based off of WICKED!!!! then it has the magic but is realstic too! the back ground could be green!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 pm

courtney, lets just stick to this...please?
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:10 pm

ok but when this gets boring
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 pm

I like Sarah's idea. I think I'd like to have 2 websites cause I have NOTHING to do other than computer or TV (MAYBE cause the TV I watch is broken and the only other one is in the room where my mom reads and/or naps in...u see the problem...) or read, and yesterday I got really really bored of reading. And I think it would be really cool cause u could have ghosts and stuff. OOOO I just remembered Sarah somebody could be evil and could be a Necromancer, remember?
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:20 pm

I vaguely remember...wasn't he like, killing the royalty? I can't remember very well lol. But Magyk is REALLY cool and I think everyone would like it. Here, I'm just going to make it, and then we can vote or something. That way, it's fair to everyone.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:24 pm

what do you mean when this website gets "Boring" i wish we could stick with one solid website, and quit switching! i can never finish my stories! THAT'S why I always have the same charactors!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Can you please stop writing so big? It just makes you seem REALLY angry...idk I just don't really like it. lol sorry I know I'm picky
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm not really ANGRY..I'm really SAD....
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

She's not saying that we're going to STOP this one, but we're going to try to do BOTH. And if we start to forget about this one, either you or Rebecca will remind us, I bet.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 pm

here's the address!

http://magykflyte.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Only Rebecca's joined! Is anyone else going to? lol I guess i don't really care but I'd like some other members...just to try it (:
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Lol, I'm going to like right now!
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 pm

ok...some chic just called the Phantom a.."stud muffin.." ok, now THAT is creepy...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:10 pm

lol that's what the bus driver called avery...lol that's funny-the Phantom only had like one girl he liked though didn't he?
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm

oh Lord...you have NO idea...anyway, I'm talking about a woman that was describing the phantom as a charactor...did you know that over 100,000,000 people have seen it? And they're STILL going to it...some people have been over 200 times..and not just, like 2 people! Like a LOT of people... (lol, a bunch of people called him sex on legs...that's just weird to me...) Anyway, most of his phans (haha, get it?) are girls...like, ALL of them practically...and they all talk about how sexy he is...like, it's kind of creepy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite website?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next