River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite website?

Go down 
+2
o there u r perry!
Sarah Everwood
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What was your favorite website?
this one
Favorite website? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Favorite website? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Athena
 33% [ 2 ]
Hogwarts
 33% [ 2 ]
I hated them all
Favorite website? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite website? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I loved them all (please don't say this, I would rather have an opinion)
Favorite website? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite website? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

Favorite website? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Eww....that is CREEPY. But you know who is a stud muffin? jasper.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm

yeah, well, Phantom rocks...and that's all there is too it...
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:58 pm

yeah, ok....
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:01 pm

I'm going to join! I'm going to join right now! But Courtney unfortunately says that she's not going to join and just stick with this one. I love starting over on websites, because I always get really overwhelmed with the constant posting (I mean, 795 posts Jessica, that's insane!). But since it's summer and nothing will get in my way of keeping up with the website (at least I hope not, unless you guys just sit at the computer all summer and post, then I think I might just go a little crazy trying to keep up because I'm not going to waste my life away sitting at the computer!) I really think starting over is a good idea. But I do get your guys' point, about not wanting to switch and all.

Last edited by cab53 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:05 pm

WHAT THE HECK IS A STUD MUFFIN?????
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:11 pm

I REFUSE TO START OVER AGAIN! plus, I don't particularly get, or like (no offense) the story...I'm sorry, but we're ALWAYS switching websites, i mean, remember when we switched to this one? Do you remember how AGAINST it I was, but I finally gave in? I am NOT making a charactor on the other website, and I am NOT quitting on this one....I don't care if I'm the only one, you all are to jumpy for me...I mean, I've tried to make my story 3 times already, and I STILL can't do it!!! Could we just stay with ONE thing? WHat's the point in changing!! You'll just want to change back from that one! Sarah, remember, "I don't really like the fantacy thing anymore...this one is just PERFECT...I love it...Jessica, you should love it to!" remember all those things? What HAPPEND!! I mean, this is getting really irritating....think about all the time i've WAISTED that I could have made a really cool story!!! I get the virus thing, that was ok...(I didn't want to switch then either) I absolutley did not get the second switch, but went along with it..(God knows why...) but I will NOT do it again!!! I might as well just write a book, becouse with how you people go along, I'll never get to do anything I like! YES, I always have the same charactors, YES I always do the same story, has anyone ever thought WHY? Becouse I LIKE My story!! I don't mind changing sites THAT much, but, every time we change, the WHOLE story changes! I mean, I won't have Annabelle, Hugo, Rozalyn, Sham, ANYBODY, becosue we changed... AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Jessica may I remind you that WE ARE NOT LEAVING!!!? I still like this one too! Fine, don't join mine if you don't want to, I don't really care, but it took me FOREVER to make that one, and please don't critisize it. I was tired of the fantasy thing, but now I'm not. I am not tired of the realistic thing though! I promise I'm NOT! I just want one fantasy and one realistic. Once again, if you don't want to join don't, but please don't critisize something that took me about two hours or so.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwartsschool.forum-motion.com
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:30 pm

I am annoyed with switching. Sarah, I'd like tyo start your site...but yet, Jessica is your TOP poster so with out her we would have less of a story, you, me, kate, and possably courtny. Jessica, please calm down...we wouldnt LEAVE you here....Or at least IIIIIII wont. :(
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Sarah, I just want to point this out...it took you 2 hours to make yor new site? think about how long it took me to make my story HERE..like, days...ok, just saying, and Rebecca, I am not mad at you...I'm just saying that if making a charactor on the other site, means that everyone thinks I want to do the other site more....I'm not makning a charactor....
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

what? Jessica, you shouldn't not do something because you're worried about what we all think! That's ridiculous! And yeah, your story took a very long time, but two hours to create that thing was a chunk out of my day, and it is very tedious. I had to go to wikipedia and read everything about the books to refresh my memory, then I had to go to forumotion, delete everything I've done, create everything again, going through every tab, write and intracate history (which I'm still not done with) it is not fair for you to critisize it. I understand if you don't want to join, of course I do WANT you to join, but if you're that concerned that would make us think you like it, then it's not that big a deal, but I just would appreciate it if you wouldn't critisize it while you're at it. I really don't want to leave you here, but I want to do my new website anyway. Of course I will still use this one (I promise you we won't forget it) but I really like that one, and even if no one else except me, Kate, and Katrina joins, I will still use it.
Back to top Go down
nevile luver 101

nevile luver 101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:59 pm

WHAT ABOUT ME!? Ok, i'm switserland(Lol, kate!) Anywayz...jess I know your right, but if we r the only ones it wont be too fun. I dont reallly care. So lets just....idk.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Sorry if you thought I was critisizing it...I just don't want to change. I have nothing against you or the website...well, I don't really like the story..but that's nothing against you....anyway, thanks...Katrina made me think we were changing....And, lol, I'm definatly NOT making Don Juan...lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:13 pm

lol that would be funny! But I promise I won't forget this website! If everyone else decides to quit I will, but only if it's EVERYONE! Otherwise, I will keep coming!
Back to top Go down
o there u r perry!

o there u r perry!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Sarah, I'd like to do your website!! I think it'll be cool, but I wish I just remembered more about those books...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 pm

lol yeah that would be nice!
Back to top Go down
goblackknights

goblackknights

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:21 pm

ok so i just now answered the poll, and this one was the only one that i have ever been on so i guess it is my favorite...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Everwood

Sarah Everwood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:38 am

lol yeah I guess so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite website?   Favorite website? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite website?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2