River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abby/Annabelle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Annabelle walked in with Abby. She ran and got out her vet kit. It was ment for horses, but, she had what she needed. Abby wasn't too bad off. She must have rolled away from the car, so she just had some pretty bad road burn. She cleaned her up in the tub. She used her clippers, meant for Camelot's bridel path, too clean the hair away from the burns. She put on some painkillers and disinfectent. Then she wrapped her up in bandages. She laid her on her bed. "there you go...I'll sleep on the couch..." she would need lots of bed rest. She turned to Sham, who had been helping her. "Thanks, you really were a big help." He smiled. "It was the least I could do..." She nodded. He looked at his watch. "I really need to be going....I'll come by tomorrow and see how she's doing..." She nodded. "Alright, bye!" He left, looked curiously at the door, and then at Annabelle. He shook hi head and left. Annabelle sighed and patted Abby on the head. "You gave me quite a scare today...I'll lock you up here tomorrow." she went off to the couch with some blankets, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Then next morning, as usual, Annabelle woke up before Hugo. She went in to check on Abby. she seemed a lot better. Thank fully, she hadn't broken anything. She closed the door, changed. And jogged down to the barn to check up on the horses and Camelot. She was exited to see her, though this time she wouldnt' have Jane with her, or Abby. She finally got there, in her t shirt and jeans, and started her rounds with the horses, going from oldest to youngest.
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:01 pm

this is duoble posting but just try to remember next time k!
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:06 pm

sorry! I forgto!
Back to top Go down
cab53
Admin
cab53

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:20 pm

thats ok.... i just get annoyed when people don't role play under the topics and then the thing flashes and says there is a new post i dont want to read
Back to top Go down
https://riverstoneheights.forumotion.net
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Annabelle came in the door. She was sweaty. Abby barked from the bedroom. She went in to see her. She was trying to move, but, she was obviously soar. "Oh all right, but not for tool long..." She took her bike out of the satorage room. "come on, I got the bike..." She pulled the bike down to the elevator as Abby followed her, limping. She went down the elevator. She had one of thos carts you put behind your bike in the garage. She loaded Abby up. She loved bike rides. They peddeld around town, and came to the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abby/Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby/Annabelle   Abby/Annabelle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby/Annabelle
Page 1 of 1