River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Shamar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Shamar Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Annabelle felt her cell phone vibrate. "One sec..." he pulled back a moment as she fumbled around for her phone. "Hello?" It was Hugo. "Yeah, well, I was going to take the fox pup back to Leah...but, Abby won't let me get her!" Annabelle sighed. "Ok, well, have I'll call Leah and have her go over there to pick up the pup. Just...hold on a sec, I'll be there later to get Abby, but I think she'll give her up for Leah..." she flipped the phone shut and sat there a moment. She looked at Sham. "You want to get some breakfast?" he shrugged. "why not" they walked off to a little cafe' not far from the park. He put his arm over her shoulder as they walked there.
Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Shamar
Page 1 of 1