River Stone Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Stone Heights is a lovley city an the coast of england. it has vast rolling hills and a beautiful coast line with clear waters and smooth sand.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annabelle and Shamar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Shamar Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Annabelle and Shamar had decided to go skating, since she had found out that they were both very good. They had to go the indoor rink though, since it was much to warm out to skate outside. "Hope you can keep up with me..." she teased him. He smiled as he laced up his thick brown leather skates. "We'll see about that..." they got out on the ice, and skated around a few laps to warm up. "Alright, let's see what you can do.." she laughed as they raced around the rink, dodging the few people that were actually there. Soon they were both tired and skated around, hand in hand, talking.
Back to top Go down
MSA is a CC

MSA is a CC

Location : at home...watching phantom of the opera over and over again, and crying each and everytime

Annabelle and Shamar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabelle and Shamar   Annabelle and Shamar Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:05 pm

A LOT later

Annabelle stapled a poster to the board. "I hope people come..." she had told Hugo to meet her at home. "I've got to get home.." Sham shrugged. "all right, let's go..." he drove her home. "you want to come in?" he shrugged. "sure, let me park the car..." he parked it and ran up the stairs. Hugo had just gotten there. "Sorry..I was.." annabelle brushed away the thought. "don't worry about it, i just got here myself." Sham came in. "hi hugo.." suddenly, Rozalyn appeard, she was in scrubs, she was still getting her gloves off. Annabelle laughed. "Ok guys, we're gonna have a party!" Sham joind in. "I know it sounds crazy, but, this town is getting so boring! We were going to.." he went on and on about it. Hugo thought a moment. "well, when is it?" Annabelle laughed. "The day after the Play that they're putting on at the theatre, you know, kind of like a cast party...that also has everybody else!" Annabelle and Rozalyn were making food, and Hugo was in charge of drinks. Sham would be helping people, and keeping an eye out for anyone who got too "enthusiastic", which Hugo was also in charge of. Rozalyn shrugged. "sounds good to me" they all started talking when Hugo realized he was needed back at work. Rozalyn realized it too. "Oh, gosh, I'd better go.." she ran towards the door, with Hugo not far behind.
Back to top Go down

Annabelle and Shamar
Page 1 of 1